• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Gurren Lagann) The Anti-Spiral vs Ultimate Extermination God (Instant Death)

No prep

No knowledge

Fight takes place in random planets

Both start 30 meters away

KO or killing opponent

all canon feat are allowed

both at their strongest

I'll guess, I don't post the duel.
but even so I will admit that in reality anti spiral wins (if it wins) because in reality anti spiral created the anti spiral space, which is not linked to space-time, in fact anti spiral has the power to transcend space-time and dimensions (and ttgl also transcends it) also anti spiral destroys sttgl, which is the highest form of transcendence, being that he is the embodiment of feelings, thoughts and emotions, which transcend all existence (since they protect the universe ,Since Simon's love is so great that it can transcend space-time and dimensions and locate Nia in a space not limited to space-time)
meaning that in itself anti spiral is not only 12 d, but simply has no dimensional limit as it is not limited by the dimensions itself

Back