• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Daniel Park (True Body) vs Yeongha Jeon

Rules:
  • Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 20 meters
1466088207-gettyimages-140748831.jpg
  • No prep time. No prior knowledge.
  • Post-Sophia Training Daniel. Equipment: None
  • Season 1 Yeongha. Equipment: Dual Nunchucks
  • Both are in character but willing to kill.
  • Daniel's AP: 3.6 Megajoules, higher with Empowerment
  • Yeongha's AP: 4.63 Megajoules, higher with Nunchucks

Daniel’s advantages:
  • Class 10 LS.
  • Can copy and improve all of Yeongha's techniques.
  • Better Genius Intelligence + Analytical Prediction.
  • Can get stronger and faster via Empowerment.

Yeongha’s advantages:
  • 1.28x AP advantage, higher with Nunchucks.
  • Better Martial Arts and Pressure Points + Weapon Master, Bodily Weaponry, Acrobatics, Attack Reflection, Damage Reduction and limited Sense Manipulation (Can cause temporary blindness with his one inch punch).
  • Better Supernatural Willpower.
  • Longer range with nunchucks.

Daniel (0):
Yeongha (0):
Inconclusive (0):

Last edited:
I don't know how I feel about this one. The two best feats in Hanlim Gym (That one dude breaking a huge boulder with his foot and the point blank gunfire dodging feat) haven't been counted to my knowledge. Youngha should scale to both at this point.

I don't know how I feel about this one. The two best feats in Hanlim Gym (That one dude breaking a huge boulder with his foot and the point blank gunfire dodging feat) haven't been counted to my knowledge. Youngha should scale to both at this point.
Should I change the keys to Post Sophia training Daniel an Season 1 Yeongha?
It'll change their stats to:

Daniel's Stats:
Yeongha's Stats:

Last edited:
What speed feat sould he scale to?
He rejected the supersonic and hypersonic calculation.

I don't think the Transonic calculation is correct either, because there is no evidence that it moved 5.2 meters in the Timeframe he found.

Only the subsonic calculation looks good, so change Hypersonic to Subsonic.

He rejected the supersonic and hypersonic calculation.

I don't think the Transonic calculation is correct either, because there is no evidence that it moved 5.2 meters in the Timeframe he found.

Only the subsonic calculation looks good, so change Hypersonic to Subsonic.
That'll give Daniel a 11x speed advantage💀
I think equalising speed would be better.

Daniel using his ANPR was dependent on him being used to seeing punches from Logan. Youngha has nun-chunks here. I don't think it's as easy as Viott put it.

Daniel using his ANPR was dependent on him being used to seeing punches from Logan. Youngha has nun-chunks here. I don't think it's as easy as Viott put it.
He was moving by reading Zack Lee's shoulder and now his ANPR is much better because he has improved himself much better than before.

Also why is Daniel's ap so low?

Wouldn't it be better if we add the best ap feats of the two characters?

Yeongha's best feats haven't been calced yet
That's why I changed both characters to their weaker keys.

He definitely does but anyone else think 5,000,000 kg sound a little crazy? Just me? Youngha is class 1.

Last edited:
He definitely does but anyone else think 5,000,000 kg sound a little crazy? Just me? Youngha is class 1.
It definitely does. I wouldn't have expected the feat to be higher than Class 100.
But it got accepted so idk. If yeongha scales to this speed feat I can revert the keys to season 2 and post gun training.

It definitely does. I wouldn't have expected the feat to be higher than Class 100.
But it got accepted so idk. If yeongha scales to this speed feat I can revert the keys to season 2 and post gun training.
The feat being accepted was the calc member saying the feat was calculated correctly. Just because a feat was correct, doesn't mean it can be applied. It's very much an outlier.

Do you have any evidence that it is superior as an LS?
The LS is purely coming from Kwangyong stopping a boulder with his leg (casually might I add). Kwangyong uses that same leg to kick Reaper with his full power almost breaking his own leg, and Reaper stops it.

The feat being accepted was the calc member saying the feat was calculated correctly. Just because a feat was correct, doesn't mean it can be applied. It's very much an outlier.
I don't think it's an outlier because there is no other LS feat, why is youngha class 1?
The LS is purely coming from Kwangyong stopping a boulder with his leg (casually might I add). Kwangyong uses that same leg to kick Reaper with his full power almost breaking his own leg, and Reaper stops it.
This happens.

Back