• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Due to the 5 meters gap. I feel like riolu can beat him up before he can do anything or get anything from his butt due to his superior experience, skill, and toughness

Voting riolu

Wouldn't Riolu spam Aura Spheres when he's Bloodlusted? And Aura Sphere doesn't check accuricy, meaning that it won't miss

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Wouldn't Riolu spam Aura Spheres when he's Bloodlusted? And Aura Sphere doesn't check accuricy, meaning that it won't miss
Oh no, that's a game mechanic.

tt's a move with extreme homing to the target, however.

Bloodlusted Riolu doesn't change much, it'll just be more agressive.

Also, why the heck was gumball's fight with the god of light added?

GOL one-shots now because gumball's regen got downgraded to low-high

Bobsican said:
Gilad Hyperstar said:
Oh no, that's a game mechanic.
tt's a move with extreme homing to the target, however.
Gumball chances to dodge multie aura spheres at a very short time frame are very very slim. I mean, IIRC, there was an episode with a bloodlusted Riolu and they used aura sphere all the time

Bobsican said:
Not if he is constantly being hitted before he can actually write it.
Well, Gumball could run away from it. If he dodges, he has enough time to write something down. Like 'The dog stopped attacking me'. After all, he used it to make escalators against a bunch of officers to prevent himself from getting arrested.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
GreenCyan said:
Gumball could write 'The dog died' on his Magic Notebook.
Consediring he needs to grab it out and write in it. Riolu yeeting him is far faster
Well, he can still glare. He did use it on people after having a bad day.

Force Palm gg. Or Aura Sphere. Riolu is ridiculously more competent, and being a good deal stronger helps a good bit too. Couple that with emotion sensing and like...there's no good way for Gumball to win if Riolu's barrage knocks him out.

Riolu cant stand cleffa

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Poor range and Riolus attacks have better range meaning they hit gumball before he ca
Well, Gumball can make him explode. Which he also used when he was angry.

Why does Riolu's Aura Sphere is being taking into account tho?

There's like only two Riolus in the franchise with that Attack (The one in the anime and a special one in Pokémon Ranger irc), and one of them was explicitly stated to be an outlier for the overall species because of it.

GreenCyan said:
Gumball can't be knocked out. His Regenerationn is just too insane for words.
Remember what I told you in gumball's fight with Izuku Midoriya? Of course gumball can be knocked out, he's been KOd by people on his tier dozens of times, the amount of instances where it was lights out for him is as insane as his regen

Back