• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gumball additions and probably some removals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gumball is FTL because he dodged lasers from Bobert, also he has Low-Godly regen from eating himse-

Alright, in all seriousness, here's something I've been meaning to do for a while:

- Age Manipulation for Gumball and Darwin: Through incoherent chatter, they aged each other into elders. Not really something they'd do on the brink of death, but eh

- I'm not sure what exactly this constitutes as (Creation? Supporting feat for Imagination Empowerment and Non-Physical Interaction?), but every member of the family can make and drive invisible cars. Btw, Anais can make and utilize invisible guns

- On a related note, Gumball and Darwin were able to fight Tobias with imaginary weapons. While I'm aware Anais said they were just pretending, their weapons ended up leaving direct effects on the actual world, like leaving cracks on the ground

- Nicole should get Vibration Manipulation from this

- Gumball should get a pocket watch in his Optional Equipment from this supporting feat for Mind Manipulation

Now comes the removals (painful, I know)...

- I've been on the fence about Gumball's summons being 4-A/3-A, as there's practically nothing to assume they're separate versions of Gumball's normal parents and friends. And I think we all know the Gumball cast normally being on that level is a fat outlier, so it should get removed. This means The Console's durability would get downgraded to 9-A as well.

- Which reminds me, the episode isn't even clear on whether it warped the universe into the game through sheer strength; in fact, it seems more like Reality Warping. I'm also aware Anais stated The Console "ripped apart a fabric of the universe", but, again, The Console seemed like it did that through Reality Warping, not through strength. Since The Console intimidated Gumball and even stomped him, Darwin and Anais, maybe The Console should be "Small Building level physically. Multi-Solar System, possibly Universe level via Reality Warping"?

- Gumball has been affected by poison/venom numerous times; in fact, he has been affected a lot more than he has ever resisted it (here, here, here, here, here, and here), so I don't think he should have outright resistance to poison anymore. This is pretty much a repeat of how Eustace Bagge used to have resistance to Possession on his profile.

- I don't think he resists acid either, given how he was weakened from holding in his toxins and had to release it before things could get any worse. His radiation resistance isn't full-on either since although he didn't die, he was still greatly affected (hence his tongue mutating), so that would be limited resistance. Possession resistance should be limited as well, as he clearly had difficulties with trying to remove Carrie from his body.

Last edited:
I didn't even know Gumball had powerscalers. There's powerscalers for everything.

But the OP looks solid. I can agree with it

Thank you. This seems to have been accepted then.

Speaking of the invisible car stuff, shouldn't they have Enhanced Senses because they know how to operate an invisible car?

Enhanced sense is probably fine then, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back