• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guilty Gear Scaling Revision (Part 8): Miscellaneous AP Revisions + Some Abilities

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
So as it turns out, I'm a liar.

I wanted the previous revision to be the last AP one, but I noticed a few things that require cleaning up. In addition, this is an opportunity for me to add some abilities that are related to this.

Here is the sandbox. This boils down to 3 proposals:
  1. Asuka's keys get 10-C and otherwise below average physical stats, as he's in very bad physical condition and his superhuman stats come from his magic (I think this would apply to speed too? Not sure)
  2. Slayer and Nagoriyuki get new keys for their true forms, as being Nightless means they are demi-humans - which get some nifty stuff thanks to Happy Chaos's yap fest
  3. Bedman gets Higher-Dimensional Existence, also stated from Happy Chaos's yap fest
That's about it. For real this time, after this will be speed revisions - which I anticipate will take some time before a thread actually gets put out.

For now, though, I'm gonna open the floor to discussion!

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

Back