• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guess who was here back in JBW?

So guys... I was finally get back to JBW though i was banned in April for give some reasons by Copetan on my message wall, when was now in May. I was finally unbanned in JBW.

So Saying that I'm back for work on JBW... I might try my best to do for have chance to apologize people about my insult in JBW Discord Server, lets me know when i need to do.

Guys. Saying welcome back to JBW to me.

Also i forgot mention here. I was only work on my wikia for long to remake stats for any fictional characters in May 2019.

I hope if i could go back work on my pages in JBW... Just rarely chance to work on it, i guess...

Back