• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guess what boys? EVEN MORE DOOM HAX!

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
Axx really wanted me to have the above text as the title, so excuse that. The CRT doesn't even add that many hax, it mostly adds a lot of resistances.

Just gonna cut to the chase and go over things that can be added.

1. (Post Night Sentinel Training) Further justification for Supernatural Willpower: Survived having a fragment of Davoth being infused inside him via The Divinity Machine. He'd also be comparable to Davoth who is able to endure becoming a life sphere and corporal resurrection.

Extra + Resistance to Soul Manipulation; He is far superior then normal humans, who are able to resist having their souls removed through hope.

2. (Classic DOOM) Further Resistance to Radiation: During the events of DOOM 64 he is able to survive on Mars, which during this time had apocalyptic levels of radiation. Self-explanatory.

3. (DOOM: Eternal) Resistance to Corruption (this also goes to the Khan Maykr): Unaffected by The Icon of Sin's wrath/will, which corrupted and mutated The Maykrs of Urdak.

A. The Icon of Sin should also get Willpower Manipulation and Aura, since this Corruption was done by it's waking will.

4. (DOOM: Eternal) Possibly Quantum Manipulation and further reasoning for Reality Warping: During his fights against demonkind, he was causing dimensional abnormalities/quantum aberrations. This could also be applicable for the demons.

5. (Post Night Sentinel Training) More Resistance to Madness Manipulation: Comparable, but likely superior to The Sentinels. Who were able to resist the Wraithcall, which has been said to be able to drive lesser men mad.

6. (DOOM 2016) Resistance to Absolute Zero/Ice Manipulation: Both The Slayer and the demons of Hell can exist in VEGA's absolute zero cooling systems without freezing to death.

7. Last thing. More onto his Resistance to Soul Manipulation: Was completely fine after being in Hell for eons. Hell passively drains the ethereal soul from the bodies of mortal creatures in it. This applies to all keys of Doomguy.

Now, to remove something;

Paralysis Inducement via Crucible: According to Axx, this was not accepted but was accepted to be Immortality Negation (Type 4), so this has to go. This was debated previously, and cannot be both.

Last edited:
All looks Bueno to me, point 3 should probably just be corruption tho, I don't think transmutation fits here.
The reason transmutation (meant to put transmutation) was added was because of the description of the Blood Maykr in the codex, there's an implication of physical change.

Maykr Angels, a devoted and distinguished higher caste within Urdak, were corrupted and mutated by the waking will of the Icon of Sin. Now branded by the Icon's wrath, Blood Maykrs move amongst the demons freely as hellfire courses through their veins. Retaining their staffs and hurling them with thunderbolt force to harry their prey, the Blood Maykrs scour the dead skies of Urdak in unholy mockery of their former home.

If you still think it's just Corruption, that's fine. Just want to be 100% clear on why it was put like that.

Last edited:
Sounds like it could be biological maniptoo, I still don't think transmutation fits here tho personally. Corruption is fine tho.

Haven’t play/read/watch this series but I got a question about this, how exactly would being “superior” to someone grant them the same resistances
Pretty much just saying he has better "will"/"hope/whateveryouwannasay than they do, and they can resist it via that.

Alright. Nice to see everything is going smoothly. Inb4 Weekly comes back and turns the thread into a mess by referencing some random Discord server that likely doesn't exist.

Agree: 5

We kind of have strict rules for what qualifies as quantum manipulation iirc, but the rest look good.

It's a factory made to torment people's souls till they "break". It can't really be a standard "weakness".
Thing is if you need to shatter someone’s hope before devouring their soul; that’s kinda an anti feat for you

The fact they have a factory line dedicated to it adds to that idea. I’m mostly saying the current justifications work a bit better

1. ...no. People having a supernatural way to resist their soul being broken through torture because of hope isn't an anti-feat.

2. It's just added justification, not replacing anything.

I mean, a generic quantum statement doesn't automatically qualify as quantum manipulation. While quantum mechanics are inherently affected when time and space is distorted, that's still basically the same as giving atomic or molecular manipulation to characters who have temperature manipulation. It needs to specifically confirming they're actively controlling quantum particles bit by bit to basically do anything quantum scale matter manipulation ect could do to truly be considered quantum manipulation.

Not surprisingly, the Bethesda verse is extremely overpowered. You have the Elder Scrolls on top of the list with multiverses are smaller than atoms. Dishonored verse has a multiverse. Doom is a multiverse with multiversal gods. Fallout is quite ridiculous in terms of science fiction.

At this point, I want to see Doom Slayer fighting against the Daedric Princes.

Yeah the Bethesda verse is not something to be trifled with, it's honestly more impressive then what our pages would lead you to believe.

Back