• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guenael Lee Nonexistent Physiology

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Sigurd Snake has pointed out in Here. I think Guenael Lee should have Nonexistent Physiology Via The Vanishing Point.

For what type of Nonexistent Physiology:

He will have Physical Nonexistent while using Version 2

And Mental Nonexistence While using version 3

Here's more proof on how Guenael Lee has completely disappear from anyone memory:

Disappearing from Isane and Yachiru memory Several times

Disappearing from Gremmy memory too

In addition he has the ability to temporarily make himself faster than his opponent reaction speed but I do not know what kind of power it is.

Let's discuss :/

• Physical Nonexistence: Physically nonexistent beings don't physically exist on the material plane. While they can be thought of and remembered and they may even have a visible, physical form, they cannot be harmed by conventional means due to already being "nonexistent". Some of these beings may also be intangible or non-corporeal, allowing them to pass through other objects.
  • Mental Nonexistence: Mentally nonexistent beings cannot be remembered or recorded by any means. While they still possess physical forms and can interact with the physical plane normally, any attempts to retain any knowledge of them will fail after they can no longer be seen or otherwise perceived.
Well, that literally perfectly fits the definition. I didn't even know that was a listed ability. Yeah he should easily get this, he describes and demonstrates his ability and versions to do this.

I have no idea what that reaction ability is though... It seems to be speed enhancement and may have nothing to do with his schrift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back