• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guardians of the Universe Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. And having read anything GL since 90s, it seems pretty consistent to me.

(Also I didn't know they had a page. Nice)

Already made my thoughts clear on this in the Anti-Monitor thread. But yeah, I'm in agreement. This contradicts nothing as their 4-B comes from upscaling, so 4-A is fine, at least for a group. Granted, it's not 2 separate occasions, just one that took two pages. At the very least they should be 4-A as a group.

Okay. 4-A is probably fine then, but I prefer to wait for more input first.

I don't think we have any anti feats when it comes to the Guardians. Krona is the only exception, but he isn't part of the group which has a page on this wiki.

This was a work done by the combined forces of 10 Guardians constantly blasting him, in one of the scans they seem to be just stalling AM, while in the other his left breastplate is damaged, but he easily overpowers (And seemingly kills) one of the Guardians.

If they downscale, it would have to be by magnitute of 10 at least.

If SCW Anti-Monitor can fight the Guardians of the Universe as group, then he should be 4-A instead of 4-B.
He didn’t really fight them as a group though, at least not in any way that would cause his AP to scale.

This is the only time he does something to warrant scaling to the Guardians, and he’s only killing a single one. So he stays at 4-B.

He didn’t really fight them as a group though, at least not in any way that would cause his AP to scale.
True, but (I know that durability =/= ap) he was able to survive a galaxy busting explosion in addition of fighting the guardiens and a bunch of green lanterns. I think that 4-A is reasonable and shouldn't be too exaggerated.

He doesn’t have anything that legitimately warrants 4-A AP though. He only killed a single Guardian, and unless we scale the normal Green Lanterns to 4-A as a group as well, fighting a bunch of them off is only 4-B.

Okay. Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back