• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grey Goo vs Bill Cipher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even without Passives, wouldn't Bill just transmutate the grey goo? He has no resistance to it and even if the goo consumes Bill's body he'll just regenerate since the goo doesn't have EE.

Voting for Bill

Low 2-C goo is universe sizedd so it just touches bill and absorbs him bypassing regen and power nulling his abilities

How exactly? Unless you mean that it destroys the soul too, which I highly dount the goo can, Bill would not be permanently destroyed. Transmutation also doesn't work on Low goldly regen.

Also, Unless Bill would literally be inside the goo when the match start, he would still have time to snap and transmutate him

Because there isn't any damage to regenerate from so regen wouldn't kick in. And yes transmutation works on people with low godly

Seeing as the goo dwarfs the universe in size in its low 2-C key he would be yes

So this would be a stomp since Bill would start literally inside of him.

And also, wouldn't a low-godly regen user (especially someone like Bill who can seperate his soul from his body), just generate a new body to replace the old transmutated body

Bill is under revisions. That means some of his abilities are being debated and that he may get new ones or that he may loose some of them.

Ah, you meant his abilities. Still doesn't matter if Bill instantly erased by starting the match literally inside the goo.

To make this more fair, I would suggest put them at some distance apart from each other, and make this place in like a multiversal between-universes realm (similar to the Nightmare Realm in Bill's home verse)

"There isn't any damage to regenerate from."

That's not how Bill's regen works.

The Grey Goo, as far as I know, can't absorb his mind. He doesn't need to take damage for the Low-Godly regen to kick in. If his body gets absorbed by the goo he can just make a new one from his incorporeal mind. He can do this even if his entire body is destroyed, it's ridiculous to say he can't remake one when his body is absorbed.

Seeing as there wont be anywhere for him to viably make a new body that wont be immediately absorbed due to how big the Goo is...

WeeklyBattles said:
Seeing as there wont be anywhere for him to viably make a new body that wont be immediately absorbed due to how big the Goo is...
And that's exactly why I suggested to move the placement of the battlefield to an empty inter-universal area so Bill won't get absorbed immediately since Bill has to start inside the goo if you do it in the universe.

...Wait

I just realized this is Low 2-C Goo

The Grey Goo at Low 2-C can only exist for a few seconds before collapsing in on itself and dying

Bonus Person said:
So... it's the debate over?
well maibe i mean the grey goo back for seconds dont died soo i think they would fight forever but with grey goo being just 2 c i see bill chiper winning i mean if they are obligatory at the same speed bill would just run while attacking him until he dies

So, Bill gets absorbed, regenerates his body, gets absorbed again, regenerates again and so on until the goo dies? And if the goo only last for seconds, then Bill would win by doing basically nothing.

So Bill stomp this. Actually anyone who can survive againsy him for more than few seconds stomps since after that he dies.

Maybe Low 2-C goo isn't the best Goo to appear in vs battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back