• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Green and Lean vs Green and Mean

Soupywolf5

They/Them
Lime Flavored Plumber vs Broccoli Haired Monkey

Base Luigi and Legendary Super Saiyan Broly are being used, speed is unequalized (Unless that makes the match less fair)

Broly is >4.89 Quadrillion C, Luigi is 3.2063566 Quadrillion C, I don't actually know the character's APs, so I'm just going to hope that this isn't a horrible stomp

Green Guy who got his own Year:

Green Guy who got his own Movie:

Red's Better:

If i'm not mistaken, luigi scales at 1.7e63 joules, broly doesn't have a calc so i think we are supposed to assume baseline? Doesn't seem to make sense to me.

If we assume baseline, luigi is nearly 1 million times stronger and thus one shots.

Please help, both profiles don't link to any calc besides speed.

Broly scales to destroying a galaxy in a few years in his restricted SSJ form, which is definitely above baseline 4-A but no idea how far it is

Yeah that's the problem, is kinda vague, we can definitely find a way but the profile itself doesn't make this clear at all.

We could lowball by dividing it by his age and fidning the energy (which i think was done here before), but i think 37 years is a massive lowball since he started doing it as a teenager i believe and stopped some unknown time ago.

Could we use the age of 13 (suppodely the age of adolescents) for the start of the destruction, then assume he stopped at 37 years old, making it last 24 years?

Or did he do that as a adult? That'd make the lowball higher

Last edited:
Ah right, forgot his age included his second coming.

But anyway, in his rampage flashbacks he destroyed stuff since he was a kid but he was only shown nuking a city, do we have anything showing or implying he started destroying the galaxy as an adult.

I didn't really seen the movie, but if we'd take 17 years as a lowball for how long he destroyed the galaxy, we'd get something like this:

E = Baseline 3-C / 17 years = 1.053x10^66 joules / (17 * 365.256 (using sidereal year here) * 24 * 60 * 60) = 1.9627652 * 10^57 joules = 4-B+ (4-A starts at 2.008x10^57 joules)

Damn, that's just short of 4-A, but given that LSSJ Broly is far above Restricted SSJ Broly, he would be 4-A in his LSSJ form

Also, if my calc is correct, then Toei's 4-As in the Cell Saga would be downgraded

Back