• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hm... I don't know about Solaris's AP. Low End, it's Pre-Harmony 2-A. High End, it's Post-Harmony 2-A. Since the encyclopedia doesn't give a time when Solaris appears, we don't really know where Archie Solaris is placed.

However, it's more than likely Post-Harmony Solaris, since Silver's 1st appearance is around 20 issues after the Great Harmony.

No. An initial god amp is so big it’s described as infinite. I’ll try to find the scan.
Sigh, Zamasu, 14 Pre-Harmony Chaos Emeralds are an incalculable boost to High Multiversal.
image0.jpg

That boost is Archie’s likely Baseline 2-A. I say likely, cause it was described as incalculable while also saying in the same breath for certain to destroy the infinite Multiverse. Baseline could be Master Mogul 1st tenure, since he had 12 Chaos Emeralds, which is 2 less than the Master Emerald, and the Ancient Walkers were worried about the damage Master Mogul could cause.

Another 14 Chaos Emeralds equals that same boost that enables someone to destroy the infinite multiverse, now combined into 28.

And the Great Harmony is basically massively unquantifiable with the amount of Chaos Emeralds.

Edit: For the record, the Chaos Emeralds have never been described as infinite in power, only infinite as a power source.

Last edited:
Archie Sonic:

6.2435741E+15, then multiply by 7 and divide that number by 14.

BTW that's a lowball.

The difference between 4-B's highest end and 3-A's lowest end is 1.4069598e+35x.
That's the God boost

Oh! Yeah, I had problems with that calc.

Mostly because there is too many assumptions to obtain a number. I truly believe it’s not possible for us to quantify the Chaos Emerald scaling chain.

Last edited:
Oh! Yeah, I had problems with that calc.

Mostly because there is too many assumptions to obtain a number, when I truly believe it’s not possible for us to quantify the Chaos Emerald scaling chain.
That's fair. Anyways i think Solaris's type 3 acausality seems to be just on a normal 2-A scale so i don't think that's a problem from GP. He should have the range to affect that thought i might be wrong.

Solaris can kill GP with concept hax, and GP has likely Sealing. He also have some hax from the games. They pretty much resist the same things.

With TPU Mechikabura this would be a different story. I vote Inconclusive

I’ll keep my vote on Solaris till this gets verified. He has to effect all of time as well as space throughout the infinite multiverse at the same time.
Solaris events apparently happen in the Pre genesis continuity, which doesn't involve the Megaman Multiverse. I am also holding back a range upgrade for the verse

But all of time as well within the multiverse? Destroying space doesn’t destroy Solaris.

Here it’s stated the difference between Z and Golden Frieza is infinite. The same should go for the SSG ritual.
Isn’t that hyperbolic? Being infinitely stronger than before would mean... Frieza is now Universal, Multiversal, Outerversal, Boundless, since DBZ? How can you get a limit out of that?

While that statement makes Frieza seem to have infinite in AP, the Chaos Emeralds have never been stated to be infinite in AP, just capable of destroying an infinite multiverse, with just 14.

Can’t be hyperbolic if you go from destroying stars to entire universes. I don’t even know where you’re getting outerversal from lol.

Can’t be hyperbolic if you go from destroying stars to entire universes. I don’t even know where you’re getting outerversal from lol.
Cause the statement claims he got infinitely stronger since DBZ. Why is he limited to a couple Universes? He should be able to destroy Multiverses by sighing if he got infinitely stronger.

Star to Uni is infinite though?
I mean High 3-A-Low2-C is when you get into infinites, so Universal.
Not super complex.

The feat itself is actually at least universal+ because the entire universe would turn into a void. Since this statement also applies to heroes, which includes filler, Golden Frieza would be above Buuhan’s low 2-C feat by default. So infinitely stronger.

Back