• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grand Priest (Dragon Ball Heroes) vs Thor (Marvel Comics)

Arcker123

He/Him
Seeing as Dragon ball vs Comics is the new spam, why don't I join in

Odinforce Thor vs Heroes grand priest

Both 2-A

Speed equal

Fight takes place in the hyperbolic time chamber

SBA other wise

Image result for grand priest dragon ball
Image result for odin force thor

Son of Odin:

Father of the angels: Rikimarox2, Havok, Cul0r, LightReinh12345, ZoronotZolo, Sanicspood, Oliver_de_jesus

Last edited:
One look at the profile, all I can see working here is matter manip and Reality warping, depending on how strong it is.

Now, how likely is he to use either, and what is the scaling chain for him?

Do we even know what GP does in character?

Regardless, how likely is Odin to use these stuff? And what is his scaling chain? Because if it isn't that large, then GP can pretty much one shot with anything. Granted we don't know what he does.

So he's above baseline by quite a bit.

In other words, GP should be able to one shot. Here's a small scaling chain for Goku:

Limit Breaker SSJ4 Xeno Goku >
SSJG Trunks >= Dark King Mechikabura >>>>>> SSJ4 Gogeta >>>>>>> Old Mechikabura >>>>>>> Dark Broly = Final Form Mira = SSJ4 Xeno Goku > SSJ3 Xeno Goku >>>>>>> Gravy >>>>>>> Base Xeno Goku > Chamel > Demigra (Transcended Demon God) > Demon God Demigra > Base Demigra (DBH) >>>>>> Xenoverse Demigra (TokiToki absorbed) = Baseline 2-A

^Thanks to @Ottavio_Merluzzo

And IIRC, GP should be massively above them.

Odins reality warping is quote "not as potent as the powers of higher cosmic beings, but still very powerful", which doesn't tell us anything

Dk shit about Dormammu, but he seems to also have soul manip, absorption and matter manip.

The problem is, I don't see any resistances to Absorption on the profile, so Mechi just passively absorbs. Granted, idk shit about dormammu, so it might be wrong.

Tbh the P&A sections of many comic book profiles are in dire need of major cleaning up (instead of constantly changing their tiers).

Many Odinforce abilities are missing or barely touched upon (instead there's a vague placeholder about various other magic related abilities) moreover basic stuff inherit to most Aesir such as self-substance, longevity, weapon mastery, etc aren't on the profile too.

You know it's bad when Avengers Assemble Odins profile does a better job at showing and explaining ALL of the Skyfather's P&As.

I would recommend switching it to Thor or at least a more up to date profile.

Last edited:
Tbh the P&A sections of many comic book profiles are in dire need of major cleaning up (instead of constantly changing their tiers).

Many Odinforce abilities are missing or barely touched upon (instead there's a vague placeholder about various other magic related abilities) moreover basic stuff inherit to most Aesir such as self-substance, longevity, weapon mastery, etc aren't on the profile too.

You know it's bad when Avengers Assemble Odins profile does a better job at showing and explaining ALL of the Skyfather's P&As.

I would recommend switching it to Thor or at least a more up to date profile.
This, ironic that the only thing that is updated on Odin is its AP section

What does thor do in character then? I can find SDBH stuff via manga and show so ig I can look that up if that makes me somewhat useful

IIRC it's goes; Odinforce Thor=>Odin=other Sky-fathers/Hell-lords>Doctor Strange>Infinity*infinity*infinity (Marvel's 2-A cosmology)>X(insert big number here)>baseline 2-A.

Thor likely has the AP advantage and he normally starts out with H2H and heat vision.

IIRC it's goes; Odinforce Thor=>Odin=other Sky-fathers/Hell-lords>Doctor Strange>Infinity*infinity*infinity (Marvel's 2-A cosmology)>X(insert big number here)>baseline 2-A.

Thor likely has the AP advantage and he normally starts out with H2H and heat vision.
Cosmology is irrelevant in 2-A now. And GP's scaling chain is FAR bigger than that

well there is basically no life on earth because of the SBA, i think not (plus he sometimes has rage Attacks when nothing goes according to his will.)

Back