• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy vs Final Fantasy: Gran/Djeeta vs Sephiroth

Gran/Djeeta: 1 (Brazilian Deadpool)
vs
Sephiroth:

Inconclusive:

Stomp:

Rules: Both Combatants at 4-A

Speed is Equalized

Both have access to everything in their arsenal.

Who wins and why?

Last edited:
Since the only key specifications are both at 4-A, I see this as Post-Arcarum Captain vs Advent Children Sephiroth.
In their "Equipment" section, it says that the Captain has Existance Erasure by severing the fate of their opponent. Sephiroth has no resistance to it, so in my eyes it would be his eventual downfall.
Going ever further, the Captain's arsenal is gigantic, and that's without the summonings. I don't know much about any of the franchises, but as much of a badass Sephiroth is, I think he could be overwhelmed.

So, Gran/Djeeta for the win.

Revenant Weapons's true potential is to impale, pierce, cleave, carve, manipulate, crush, rend, sever, resound, and shatter all creation, idk much about Sephiroth outside of Supernova but I'm confident that Danchou could give him a run for his money but unleashing those weapons's power alone <(")

Sephiroth has Mid Godly and multiple immortalities, I don’t think said EE would kill him

It may incap due to how long it tags though

Captain empowered by Vryn (And all Bahamut weapons) carry the power of Bahamut that can permanently put down Primal Beasts. All Primal Beasts have conceptual mid godly, but i dont remember wether It puts them down for good or just prevent them from regenerating

just return them to pure concept form iirc, like what they and Lyria did with Akasha
Actually, destroying a Primal Beasts core turns them back into concepts, thats what Rosetta said when Ares was destroyed iirc.

ED: Nvm, Vryn does the same thing

though it's whether it is possible to apply to non-primal entities or not, such as Sephiroth who doesn't possed any sort of core...

Back