• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Yusuke Urameshi vs Tsunayoshi Sawada

Yusuke Urameshi Mobile
Render tsuna by airistar-d3agc70
This one's different. What family is he from?

YUSUKE URAMESHI VS TSUNAYOSHI SAWADA

Both are 7-C (Varia Arc Tsuna)

Speed Equalized

Battle takes place in Namimori Middle School (like Varia Arc)

The battle of two main protagonist!

Who wins and why?

Start!

Yusuke: 0

Tsuna: 8

Hmm... judge from their profiles. Yusuke seem to has about 2x AP advantage. But on overall. Tsuna fas more advantage.

Yusuke's range attack like Spirit-Gun will give trouble to him as Tsuna can just use Zero Poinr Breakthrough:Revised to absorb his attack and increasing his AP, speed, and durability to obliterate their AP gap.

Even Yusuke try to use invisible blase. Tsuna should be able to detect it by his Hyper Intuition. Like when he can clearly see through illusion attack from Mukuro.

And if Yusuke decide to fight him on CQC (Which should be his choice after realize that his range attack can't work on him) Tsuna can just easily end the fight by just freeze Yusuke with his First Edition.

Vote for Tsuna

Xanxussama1010 said:
Hmm... judge from their profiles. Yusuke seem to has about 2x AP advantage. But on overall. Tsuna fas more advantage.
Yusuke's range attack like Spirit-Gun will give trouble to him as Tsuna can just use Zero Poinr Breakthrough:Revised to absorb his attack and increasing his AP, speed, and durability to obliterate their AP gap.

Even Yusuke try to use invisible blase. Tsuna should be able to detect it by his Hyper Intuition. Like when he can clearly see through illusion attack from Mukuro.

And if Yusuke decide to fight him on CQC (Which should be his choice after realize that his range attack can't work on him) Tsuna can just easily end the fight by just freeze Yusuke with his First Edition.

Vote for Tsuna
Oh. Finally somebody replied (thanks for that). I don't understand why are the people isn't replying. Both of them are popular anime's popular characters. Still, I don't understand why.

Xanxussama1010 said:

Vote for Tsuna
If I made Xanxus vs Toguro, would it have attracted more attention? What do you think?

Dunno. Maybe it's not different from this one. Several verses that should be popular like HxH, Yu Yu or even KHR don't get much intention in here. I also don't know why.

Anyway, we have a thread to make match get more attention. You can post here if you want.

Xanxussama1010 said:
Dunno. Maybe it's not different from this one. Several verses that should be popular like HxH, Yu Yu or even KHR don't get much intention in here. I also don't know why.
Anyway, we have a thread to make match get more attention. You can post here if you want.
Yes, you are right. I don't know why too.

BTW, thanks for the link. I will post there.

Even with a 2x AP advantage over Tsuna, Tsuna beats Yusuke in terms of versatility.

Can use Clairyonance and Limited Pregonition to predict Yusuke moves.

And the other ways Xanussama1010 listed.

I vote for Tsuna as well.

Xanxussama1010 said:

Vote for Tsuna
Tsuan

Back