• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Weakened All Might vs Ant Man (top size) (MCU)

KingEzran

He/Him
Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 15 meters

-Win via KO

Votes:

All Might: 7

Ant Man: 1

All Might counters with extreme ass clench. Ant Man is expanding in thick concrete.

Edit: Actually, I'm taking this out. That's a legit counter.

Well, If All Might sees tiny boy coming, can't he just make a shockwave that would KO or kill him?

AConfusedPerson said:
Not a count as it doesn't negate size growth. All-might explodes revealing Ant-man (All-might's child)
Ant Man's normal human durability is 10-B, while weaken All Might's 7-A. As Ant Man expands, it'll be his human durability matching up against All Might's chiseled, clenched 7-A ass cheeks. If Antman expands in All Might's ass, All Might will clench so hard, AntMan's bones with turn to dust before he turns giant.

No. The Anus will be too large. The size difference will not affect the nervous system. All might just assumes he is fast as All might isn't smart/noticably for actual intelligence only brute force.

Phoenks said:
ant man going into his ass is out of character tho?
It does. I'm just explaining that would a dumb move on Ant Man's part if this was Bloodlust.

All might couldn't hit Ant man due to Size mani. He'll die from turning back to his form (weak) and get harmed to an extent it goes to a knockout/coma or death. I wanted to be creative, k?

This battle is with Ant-Man at full size. If he wasnt in his max size this would be a hard stomp. Also i need people to get the AP's of both these guys. I think All mights is like 870 Megatons but idk about Ant-Man.

As long as Ant Man avoids the muscles, Ant Man could expand and kill All Might. He isn't getting pass One for All's powered up muscles.

AConfusedPerson said:
So normal man vs all might?
Why say ant man if he can't change his height, damn it!
Normal Ant-Man gets stomped.

Ok, sorry to cut the fun, but AM wins this handily. It's top size Ant Man so I assume he's not allowed to go smaller and they're both in character, meaning Scott is only going to be attacking outright not going inside people. All Might outskills, outmaneuvers, outranges and is stronger, not to mention Scott's stamina at top size is bad and All Might has at least 3 hours to wail on him.

Also AM's unclenched cheeks are still 7-A so Scott would have to push past them anyway(and how is Scott getting inside AM's skin tight body suit anywa-). Japan's Ass ftw.

Scott scales somewhat above 2.61e18 Joules. AM is 3.67e18 Joules

Kingofwolves999 said:
Ok, sorry to cut the fun, but AM wins this handily. It's top size Ant Man so I assume he's not allowed to go smaller and they're both in character, meaning Scott is only going to be attacking outright not going inside people. All Might outskills, outmaneuvers, outranges and is stronger, not to mention Scott's stamina at top size is bad and All Might has at least 3 hours to wail on him.
Also AM's unclenched cheeks are still 7-A so Scott would have to push past them anyway(and how is Scott getting inside AM's skin tight body suit anywa-). Japan's Ass ftw.

Scott scales somewhat above 2.61e18 Joules. AM is 3.67e18 Joules
Ty for this, All Might FRA.

Back