• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
No one voted Rhino yet, Abstractions was just arguing that Rhino's Lifting Strength and horn is relevant.
Their relevancy can be argued as a reason even if I didn't vote.

I guess I'll actually put my vote in for Rhino, as I don't think having a small AP advantage in a flat out brawl when your opponent is two hundred times stronger than you is enough to score a win, especially when the opponent has a pointed object to make up for it.

Should I remove the "2 more votes" thing in the title as that seems to attract people to vote for Juggernaut when both sides have votes?

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Should I remove the "2 more votes" thing in the title as that seems to attract people to vote for Juggernaut when both sides have votes?
Probably, it can easily be perceived as an attempt to end the thread faster regardless of argument.

Zark2099 said:
Rhino got oneshot by Luke Cage and once he gets hit by comparable opponents he easily goes down, hell his entire gimmick tends to be that he's the strongest guy in the room. If you're saying he tanks hits from the Hulk and other 4-B folks let me be quick to remind you that is massive PIS, and even in those scenarios Rhino was getting thrown across the battlefield and just wanted to escape.
Speed Equalized. Rhino possesses the same travel speed as Juggernaut, only projectile travel speeds are left as it is.

It's relevance is poor given he mainly doesn't go with it pointing towards the opponent. Before you go and provide me with 3 scans for over 300 appearances of the character and think that proves standard tactics, he uses it sometimes, but mostly it's blunt tackles and those horns were there for thematic reasons.
Actually I believe in a couple of old issues where Rhino fought Hulk on equal terms, the strength and durability of his armor was greatly amped up by gamma radiation. I will probably get to making a separate key for that armor in the future if that's okay with people here, scans provided of course.

Regarding this thread, I'm gonna spoil everyone's fun and vote inconc. According to this thread it seems Rhino can indeed use grappling, so as unlikely as it is, it's possible that he accidentally finds out he has an upper hand in lifting strength and starts abusing it. But that's literally the only advantage he has, every other instance Juggernaut takes it.

Back