• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Garou (OPM) VS Lucario (Pokémon) (2/9/0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very close match in my eyes, but ultimately Garou is punching uphill.
Lucario will have an advantage far earlier, and can even amp to continue to contend with Garou once he starts to evolve.

I will have to vote Lucario for having better options, and stronger attacks, earlier on.
Though, I think it's mid-high diff.

Also Lucario has copycat which also lets him copy an opponent's move which would help him out a lot.

well i don't think he is capable of copying summoning energy bones out of thin air
we don't know that yet
But yeah, he can only copy fighting styles.
In OPM, some fighting styles just happen to have inherent powers.

we don't know that yet
But yeah, he can only copy fighting styles.
In OPM, some fighting styles just happen to have inherent powers.
it really ain't gonna help when Lucario has legitimate unnatural precognition and mind reading which lets him defend against his opponent and land sure-hit attacks.
All Lucario needs to do is to land a good hit a few good times and kill his opponent, like stab him with the bone rush attack or something like that. Garou is very hard to kill, yes, but when someone inherently more powerful than him does it a single fatal hit would do. Garou hasn't been killed yet because nobody managed to land a hit like that, we don't know what his head would turn into if Metal bat landed that homerun.
Now in general...
Overall Lucario is just filled with abilities that can match analytical prediction that garou has. Also, Garou's an.p. is basically just natural precognition which clearly doesn't look into the future, unlike lucario and thus he would never guess such attacks as Bone rush and stuff as he has never seen them before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back