• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Freddy Fazbear fights a Child

GreyFang82

He/Him
Story: It's Max's eleventh birthday, David and Gwen think it would be nice to take him to a pizzeria with Animatonics for the occasion. Turns out the only one around was something called... Freddy's Pizzeria. The three of them spend a few hours of "fun" (Max hated it, but enjoyed the fact they cared about him enough to do it) there, but towards the end of the visit Gwen and David are having trouble getting the car started, so they leave Max inside while they try to fix it. Max is face to face with Freddy himself, the bear attempts to grab him only for Max to dodge and pull out his knife. A fight ensues.

Both 9-B

Speed is Equal

Both a few meters apart

Who wins and why?

Freddy Fazbear:

Max (Camp Camp): 7
(HeadlessKramerGeoff777, Jackythejack, Imaginym, DaBigP, Christian Higdon, ThePixelKirby, and Mr. Bambu)

Inconclusive:

Freddy Withered
Max Wiki

So Max obviously has the AP advantage, so imo you should give Freddy the home court advantage. You don't have to change the spacing for the fight, just specify the location of the fight. Still voting for Max for the superior AP and skill. Freddy only real advantage is a Immortality type 2. Will only prologue the fight though.

I'm just gonna go with SBA for the location. I don't feel like coming up with one.

Central Park, New York City. That's the standard battle assumption,and I'll go with that because both have never been there so therefore nothing crazy will happen.

Yes but with Max already clearly having the advantage it would be slightly fairer. Nithing would likely crazy happen in a FNAF location anyway due to them starting so close.

Fine. But I need to write out a little story on why Max is there because I think it would be fun.

Wait, isn't Freddy able to compress a skull into a suit with his bare hands?

That would make him 1.05931e5 joules (105,931 joules)

Vs Max who is 239,021 joules.

That's a 2.25638387 times difference, a stomp in AP is 7.5 times.

So, since the default is to assume strongest form unless specified otherwise & the opening post specified "Both 9-B" (Freddy's other Key, Ultimate Custom Night is At least 9-C, likely 9-B ), I'm going to assume this is Canon Freddy.

Unlike Ultimate Custom Night Freddy, Canon Freddy, has Immortality Types 2 & 7, the more relevant of which here, is:

2: Resilient Immortality: Characters with this degree of immortality can survive injuries that would otherwise be lethal to a normal person, without needing to heal from it.

Technically, Max might have to beat Freddy in spite of that to win... but then again, well.... Max is probably around 2.5 times stronger, as mentioned above. Also, destroy a robot enough & you can have it be incapacitated/unable to hurt you long enough to win, even if it's still technically functional because ghosts or whatever.

Both have Stealth Mastery, but Max has Low Regenerationn (How fast does he heal what?) and is remarkably smart for a child, while Freddy is "at least average" for... being possessed by the ghost of a child.

Max regularly outsmarts other children & adults, from what I've read.

In summary: Max is more skilled, more intelligent, more powerful, probably matches Freddy in stealth, might have useful Regenerationn here, & MAYBE his hacking will be useful.

Freddy's edges are his Type 2 Immortality & Self-Sustenance, & home field advantage. But those first two don't help much if your opponent is stronger, smarter & more skilled to a great enough degree they can just break you down into incapacitation, and hiding just gives Max preptime to use in a pizzeria.

Given that Max has made weapons & contraptions with preptime, Freddy trying to use his home field advantage to hide &/or prepare an ambush could go wrong if Max does something like tear apart a video game console or a food frier to make stuff like tazers or flamethrowers. (Although, I'm just assuming about his contraption crafting abilities.)

The last advantage Freddy has is Peak Human vs Above Average Human Lifting Strength; Freddy COULD try to asphyxiate or pin Max, & isn't the usual strategy to stuff a kid into a deadly suit anyway?

The issue with this though is Max is armed with a knife & while he has lower Lifting Strength, he has better AP. Keeping a hold on someone more skilled who can hit harder than your durability isn't easy, as, if Max can hit Freddy hard enough, Freddy's limbs could be jostled to dislodge his grip. Or his strikes or knife slashes could break Freddy's robot limbs.

All this in mind, I think Max has the advantage. I'd vote him, Mid-High Difficulty.

I

commit

a big ole

wombo-combo

max FRA

Back