• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both counted.

I thought the storm and Thor's lightning speed advantage would be something here, but apparently not.

I dont think Thor can do much without prior knowledge, he will make a Storm sure but afaik he doesnt lead with a Rain Storm by any means.

Katakuri’s Precog is a massive issue here thats makes this a borderline stomp due to Thor not leading with heavy rain storms.

Okay, I added prior knowledge to Thor.
Because of that, I disregarded the other votes.

Let's see how this will flow from now on.

I still stay in Kata for precog and advantage in melee combat. My points remain the same as I assumed a scenario where Thor had prior knowledge of Mochi Mochi no Mi weakness.

Btw, Katakuri would see the storm coming in the future and would probably stop Thor from realizing it. Just like he anticipated against Gear Fourth.

Btw, Katakuri would see the storm coming in the future and would probably stop Thor from realizing it. Just like he anticipated against Gear Fourth.
The starting distance would likely stop this from being an issue unless Thor needs a massive amount of time to summon a rain storm, even more if Thor decides to fly to summon it, both start at 0 seconds so Kata wouldn't be able to attack before Thor starts like he did with Luffy's transformation.

But if he somehow did, he would be kinda like this
About this, would Kata really become like this during a rain storm? Because if yes i am going with Thor, i doubt Kata would be able to stop a flight user the same way he did with Luffy, much less at this starting distance, but if that's not the case Kata would be able to get the upper hand with FS and stamina (MCU profiles need their stamina revised ASAP, btw) even if he has lower AP than Stormbreaker and less speed than lightning.

About this, would Kata really become like this during a rain storm? Because if yes i am going with Thor, i doubt Kata would be able to stop a flight user the same way he did with Luffy, much less at this starting distance, but if that's not the case Kata would be able to get the upper hand with FS and stamina (MCU profiles need their stamina revised ASAP, btw) even if he has lower AP than Stormbreaker and less speed than lightning.
Is that a vote for Thor?

50 meters? that's nothing, a Jelly Bean can cross that distance, awakening too. It's not like the speed of rain is faster than Katakuri's attacks.
A jelly bean isn't going to stop Thor, you know, it scales to Kata's normal AP at best and that would be 1 Gt, and Kata's range is just Tens of meters in his profiles (so 20m-30m unless we have a calc to it) so it's not even inside the range of his normal attacks or awakening.

Would it at least stop Kata from using the pseudo-logia trick?

Is that a vote for Thor?
Nope.

A jelly bean isn't going to stop Thor, you know, it scales to Kata's normal AP at best and that would be 1 Gt,
Katakuri aimed Jelly Bean in the head every time he used it in the manga. Even if It isn't fully effective in killing Thor, it would actually hinder him long enough for Kata get close.
and Kata's range is just Tens of meters in his profiles (so 20m-30m unless we have a calc to it) so it's not even inside the range of his normal attacks or awakening.
An average human can throw a stone at that distance, why couldn't Katakuri throw a jellybean up to 50 meters? Jozu can throw an massive ice boulder hundreds of meters, but couldn't Katakuri throw a jellybean a measly 50 meters?

Katakuri aimed Jelly Bean in the head every time he used it in the manga. Even if It isn't fully effective in killing Thor, it would actually hinder him long enough for Kata get close.

An average human can throw a stone at that distance, why couldn't Katakuri throw a jellybean up to 50 meters? Jozu can throw an massive ice boulder hundreds of meters, but couldn't Katakuri throw a jellybean a measly 50 meters?
Never said the jelly bean wouldn't have range, i said his normal attacks/awakening wouldn't.

Also, i am sure Thor has taken attacks from those comparable and even a bit stronger without much problem, why would something that's at best 3,7x weaker do anything to him?

About this, would Kata really become like this during a rain storm?
Would it at least stop Kata from using the pseudo-logia trick?
It would only remove some of the stickiness to be able to escape...
15.jpg

What I meant with this comment
Probably need much more water.. But if he somehow did, he would be kinda like this
is if thor had huge amount of water (kinda like jinbe) it would look maybe similar but of course kata would still be able to control it and stuff like normal since only the stickiness will get removed.

Not even gear 4th luffy can escape katakuri's stickiness
9.jpeg

So thor at most would probably escape this.

A doubt.

In a prior knowledge setting, is such knowledge TOTAL? Personality, attack potency, AP, abilities, etc., will the person have knowledge about ALL of this?

Wouldn't katakuri have the same range as luffy or even better?
also this would probably be a good range feat for kata if it had better perspective...
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg

Why does Thor even have rain manipulation in his profile? He never used it once in battle or maybe even at all.

Katakuri because I don't see Thor vaporizing him.

Also Katakuri is a Logia in practice. They just changed it to special paramecia so all Logias are an element found in nature.

mochi fra
Why does Thor even have rain manipulation in his profile? He never used it once in battle or maybe even at all.
doesn't matter whether he uses it or not, even if he never uses it again it still gets added to profiles it would just be non combat applicable or out of character to use.

mochi fra

doesn't matter whether he uses it or not, even if he never uses it again it still gets added to profiles it would just be non combat applicable or out of character to use.
But when did he use it?

EDIT: Also GRACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back