• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gourmet Gods Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Hello. Being perfectly honest, this profile seems like a mess.

For starters, why do we need to have an "At least 4-A" when there are multiple Universe level feats? It's not like 4-A is established to be their limit or something. That's literally just their size.

Why must their AP be limited to how big they are when they consistently have far greater AP feats? Should Mogo be "At least 5-B, possibly 4-B" then? Or Anti-Spiral "At least 3-B, possibly Low 2-C"?

Second of all, if we're establishing that they're only 4-A because that galaxy is small, then why is their Striking Strength and Lifting Strength Galactic?

I don't know much about the context of the verse but is there a reason why they're only possibly universe level?

@SD From what I can see it comes from them being larger than a 10 light year galaxy. Which in my opinion it makes no sense to only have them as "possibly 3-A" when there are multiple 3-A feats listed just because of their size.

Side note, their Lifting Strength and Striking Strength should be changed too. Their Lifting Strength should be downgraded to Multi-Stellar due to sheer size and their striking should fit their Tier.

Another thing, I don't really get their tier justifications, could someone rewrite them to be more clear? From what I can gather, they each created a Universe to match their colors and taste in food. Is that correct?

@Darkanine Yeah I also brought that up.

"Second of all, if we're establishing that they're only 4-A because that galaxy is small, then why is their Striking Strength and Lifting Strength Galactic?"

And I believe it's that they each created a universe and contributed to the Big Bang.

@PaChi What's the point of that? The thread doesn't address or debunk either the things I'm suggesting. I'll repeat them again.

1. Why are people with Universe level feats being limited to ratings based their mere size? That makes no sense at all.

Should we make Mogo "At least 5-B, possibly 4-B" cause he's planet sized despite having a Solar System level feat? Or Anti-Spiral "At least 3-B, possibly Low 2-C" because he's multi-galactic sized despite having Universe level+ feats?

2. Why are their Lifting and Striking Strength Galactic if we agreed that galaxy is too small for anything beyond 4-A?

They were given that tier in that thread, I supposed there would be a reasoning for that. The lifting and striking strength are probably mistakes from when they were 3-C and werent changed back then.

@Ryukama What multiple universe level feats are you talking about? Did some new info in guides or something come out that i am not aware of? From what i remember all we know about them is that that a family of them left their godly realm or whatever because of a gourmet inflation which caused the big bang and they protected their favorite foods when that happened but the family was split up due to the force of the big bang. After a period of time the food in each of their universe match the color of each respectively god.

According to their profile.

"The combined appetite of the gourmet gods led to the "gourmet big bang" and the expansion of the universe." and "A family of Gourmet Gods that to contain said big bang were forced to separate, generating multiple universes that matched their tastes and colors"

If neither of these feats happened, then the profile needs a revision in that case. If they did happen, then they should be straight up 3-A since the 4-A comes only from how big they are.

The combined appetites of many gourmet gods, not just that family caused the big bang. The family only survived the big bang and protected their favorite foods,and was scattered to 5 different paces. After a while the color of the food of each of their universe took on the color of each god, which may have been cause they caused the color to change, but that's not confirmed, at least from what i am aware of.

1. Then their stats would be Multi-Galactic.

2. So they didn't create a new universe? Rather changed the color of one?

The gourmet big bang formed 5 universes, the family of gourmet gods were simply scattered each to one of those universes. No the family by themselves didn't form universes, just possibly changed the color of the ones they inhabited.

Okay. In that case their AP should still be Multi-Galaxy level for forming that Big Bang.

Even if we divided baseline Universe level (which this feat isn't) by 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 the result would be Multi-Galaxy level.

And possibly Universe level if they survived a Big Bang that created 5 physical universes.

I would appreciate if Celestial Pegasus attempts to accurately rewrite the profile, including the statistics and explanations.

From what Celestial says, I believe their stats should be:

Multi-Galaxy level via using their combined powers to create this 5 universe Big Bang. Again, even if we assumed this feat only created a single universe and divided it by 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, they'd be Multi-Galaxy level.

Lifting Strength should be Multi-Stellar and Striking Strength should be Multi-Solar System Class due to being larger than a galaxy that's only 10 light years.

Speed and Durability should stay the same.

@Celestial Are you okay with these changes?

I am uncertain. Shouldn't their durabilities and striking strengths scale from their attack potencies?

I thought that we were going to treat the Big Bang feat as some sort of creation feat that doesn't scale to them physically. But if both should scale, alright.

When they have durability feats that exceed their Striking Strength and Attack Potency ones, there's no reason to scale them. According to the profile, they have a Universe level durability feat.

Well, I am fine to go with what Celestial Pegasus thinks is appropriate. Maybe "At least Multi-Solar System level, possibly Multi-Galactic" for striking strength?

Well Multi-Galaxy for creating the big bang is ok with me, speed is the same, durability as well cause they tanked the big bang, for striking strength i think maybe just Multi-Solar System level would be ok, as Ryukama said the big bang is a creation feat and tanking it was durability, don't think that should scale to striking strength.

I made the changes to the profile. Multi-Galaxy AP, Multi-Solar System Lifting/Striking and kept Durability and Speed the same. If you or Ant have problems with it you can further change the page yourselves if you wish obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back