• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goosebumps Revision, Furry Edition (werewolves), and other stuff

Ideally any staff member. Except Zark, we already talked about it and she will not be participating in this.

Last edited:
Well, you can message Amelia, Starter, and Goji if you wish. If they do not reply soon, I suppose that I will have to try to evaluate this myself instead.

Can I have the TL;DR here? I can agree with the main point in the OP, the separation of profiles for Will Blake, but there seemed to be a lot of talk about hax on completely different subjects.

Can I have the TL;DR here? I can agree with the main point in the OP, the separation of profiles for Will Blake, but there seemed to be a lot of talk about hax on completely different subjects.
1. The Will Blake part you mentioned.

2. Merging the movie profiles with the GTG (Goosebumps: The Game) profiles as it is official that the game is a prequel to the movies. Along with giving them Non-Physical Interaction due to them being physical threats towards characters that are ghosts.

3. Give book Slappy's ghost form Invisibility, a power he should of had in the first place but I just forgot.

That's it.

I can agree with most of it except for the NPI part. This comes from being able to hurt Hannah in the movie, who is a ghost, correct? Thing is, every time they interact with her she is physical. The main characters touch and interact with her all the time, and she only really showed her ghostly form whenever she's struck by moonlight.

As you said, her ghostly nature is a bit rocky, and kind of hard to put a definitive pin on, but I don't remember seeing her actually phase through anything or perform any actions that could be deemed as Non-Corporeal, despite the fact that I think her book self was able to do so. So, I would hold off on the NPI because of that.

If you can dispute that, however, then I would be fine with it. And again, basically everything else you said is okay.

What Starter has accepted can probably be applied.

Back