• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goosebumps General Discussion Thread: You're in for a scare!

You think The Beast and Slappy would be able to scale to each other? Moreso Slappy scaling above The Beast since he is like the head honcho of the invasion that occurs in the game

You know, I am really interested in these Splat Stats, they surprisingly do add a lot to the table. Particularly Attack Skills, Intelligence, Humor and Evil. Thinking about getting them more involved with the scaling of the verse, particularly the ones I've listed above since they add the most unlike the physical ones in my opinion.

Like apparently the Scarecrows are almost as evil as the likes of The Haunted Mask and Slappy.

I get that. I am mostly curious on the physical scaling such as the Speed and Strength stat, as it is likely some of the easiest scaling to do and can provide tiers and stuff for KE.

Pretty much every other monster with a Fright Gallery have Superhuman speed on this website sadly. Although I feel like it isn't impossible to argue a Subsonic Will Blake since he scales A LOT higher then characters that can easily run at Superhuman speeds.

Will Blake

Also planning on making two other profiles, one of which being a stage performance of Slappy.

Just found a scan for book Slappy to have Disease Manipulation in Bride of the Living Dummy. Also for some context, this was when Slappy was human.

latest

Is Mid regen basically just through reattachment? If so that reasoning should probably be given on the profile. Also eating humans, at least from how I see it, isn’t really a definitive tier as even cats can eat humans. Though I could see At least 9-C, possibly 9-B if you really think 9-B is warranted, mostly due to the characters having killed humans if I understand it correctly.

Surprisingly I first watched the goosebumps show when I was in my mid-teens so while I lack overwhelming nostalgia for the series, I do enjoy it, even if some of it is a bit cheesy by today’s standards.

100%, tbh I probably should actually buy the series. I use to get dvds of it from my public library back in the day, but I have moved quite a bit since those days. Would be nice to have.

Back