• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Good Movie 10-B vs Bad Movie 10-B (GRACE)

14-15 year old vs a 20 year old. physically light should have the advantage he also has more stamina, but based on what im seeing on their profiles (i refuse to watch the movies.) billy has a little combat expierience and light has none plus billy has the wisdom of solomon giving him the intellegence advantage, basically brain vs brawn, ill vote light for now.

Should Billy actually have the Wisdom of Solomon outside of his Shazam form?

Also, you should watch Shazam, is a great movie.

Wait I messed up. It sounds like you were giving it to Billy for a second. Vote goes to Light.

EDIT: Yes, watch Shazam. It's good one.

Ionliosite said:
Should Billy actually have the Wisdom of Solomon outside of his Shazam form?
Also, you should watch Shazam, is a great movie.
Wouldn't be too out of place to apply the Wisdom to both keys, given I'm pretty sure both Billy and Shazam share the same intellect.

Oh, yeah, good point. Disregard what I said about him having the wisdow then.

Eh, being a parkourist should make you 10-A, and Billy's speed is wanked, the feat seems normal human to me as he just ran away from some school bully with a head start (pretty sure the average person in real life can do). Light physically stomps.

I live in a universe where a live action adaptation of Death Note's protag beats up a kid physically instead of with the Death Note.

But yeah Light FRA.

If the Death Note movie was a series it could've been at the slight chance good. That ending showed what could have been... Actual plannings and such

Yeah, I agree that Netflix could have done a lot more (and well) if it was a series.

Light gets another point.

Back