• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs The Eggman (GRACE)

both are the highest 4-a's they got and speed is equal
eggman is piloting the robot

Goku: 9

Super Egg Robot:

incon:

Last edited:
I have no idea how to quantify their speed, but Goku seems to AP stomp.
The Egg Robot downscales to Super Sonic, then I guess it's around the Egg Blaster, which was calculated after the destruction of a constellation.
On the other hand, Goku greatly upscales from restricted Broly, who quickly cleared a galaxy, which seems much more impressive to me, despite not having a calc.

The Egg Robot downscales to Super Sonic, then I guess it's around the Egg Blaster, which was calculated after the destruction of a constellation.
On the other hand, Goku greatly upscales from restricted Broly, who quickly cleared a galaxy, which seems much more impressive to me, despite not having a calc.
i realized how massive the speed gap was when this was unequal so I decided to equalize it

Broly's feat has no calc, so until then, all DB 4-As in DB either scale or downscale from Kid Buu's restricted feat of 51.7 ExaFoe

As OP specifically noted it's Goku's strongest 4-A form, it'll be SSJ2 Goku from the Buu Saga, who scales to said feat

Super Egg Robot's AP is:

Super Egg Robot >>>>> Final Egg Blaster = 5.708 ExaFoe

I completely missed Kid Buu's.

I'm not sure if there's a 7.5x difference in their AP, so it may not be a stomp, just a big AP disadvantage. That said, I don't know the Egg Robot so I back down (I will still lurk the thread, though).

I completely missed Kid Buu's.

I'm not sure if there's a 7.5x difference in their AP, so it may not be a stomp, just a big AP disadvantage. That said, I don't know the Egg Robot so I back down (I will still lurk the thread, though).
Super Sonic, and the Super Egg Robot by extension since he downscales from Super Sonic, scales massively above the Final Egg Blaster's calc due to the Chaos Emeralds being far superior to the power of the Final Egg Blaster, so the AP gap isn't that massive

Super Sonic, and the Super Egg Robot by extension since he downscales from Super Sonic, scales massively above the Final Egg Blaster's calc due to the Chaos Emeralds being far superior to the power of the Final Egg Blaster, so the AP gap isn't that massive

So, AP wise, what are your thoughts about the match?

Is this just the super egg robot? If it’s just that robot Goku should have a nigh stomping ap advantage and is vastly more skilled, so he wins very easily.

"Nigh"? Does that mean stomp or is this a lost for the Super Egg Robot?
When I say nigh I mean it probably is a stomp, but assuming it isn’t Goku is on the very crisp of one shooting, while egg man doesn’t have any abilities or skills to compensate for his lower ap.

Voting for Goku

Would argue more if this was Eggman’s profile, but with only one of his technologies available, it’s hard to not think Goku takes this.

Back