• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Superman

2. I don't think you understand what extension means. Taking "he's beyond the concept of time and space" to mean "he's beyond every possible size of a space-time conceivable" is not something that is done here.

Fiction isn't uniform so explicit statements would take precedent over that assumption.

1. Batsy good enough for you?

2. There’s very little difference between saying every extension of a concept and the concept itself, since by definition an extension of something is still a part of it.
1. No because mentioning Platonic Forms isn't an instant 1-A. The verse in question has to describe it in detail as;

"Existing outside of time but containing all time"

"Existing outside of space but containing all spaces"

"Having no form and shape but existing beyond all forms and shapes"

The above is from a verse that's 1-A due to that stuff. Note that infinite dimensions can be manipulated using these concepts in that verse so its already a lot more detailed.

Hence my no hyperbole argument, if it’s no hyperbole, then it’s legit. But it does seem like the standard of the wiki is very different so I’ll keep it at that.

Anyway, I could care less if DC stayed 1-A or even High 1-A (though I do have a problem with Tier 0), I just want accurate profiles.

Back