• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku (sayian saga) vs Crono (Chrono Trigger)

chrono trigger vs dragon ball , which spiky haired hero will win????

crono gets all of his weapons and magic

goku can use kaiokien and can use his items like a senzu bean for example.

Ionliosite said:
Saiyan Saga Goku is literally listed as 5-B on the profile you linked. And the difference between 5-B and 5-A is more than enough to be stomp.
okay , my bad , but its not nearly enough to be a stomp , a stomp would be like planet level to solar system level , a slight power advantage , does not equal a complete stomp or victory , thats not how it works and crono doesnt really have much good range attacks , where as goku does , not to mention goku has a massive speed advantage to even things out , im not saying goku would win , but to say he gets stomped or has no chance of victory , seams a bit farfetched .

What? No, a 5-A is over 45 times stronger than a 5-B, and being just 7.5 times stronger is enough to one-shot, so this is just over kill.

And Crono is the one with the massive speed adventage, so you're just reading the profiles wrong at this point.

one shot , yeah no , 45 times stronger is not enough of a gap to someone one shots or stomps , its definally no stomp or complete victory , as goku has plenty of attacks to hit crono with at range , so that will give him a hard time , while crono would have to rely on head on attacks , which goku can use instant transmission and dodge , i might give crono the victory , with the advantages at hand being said , but this is definally not a stomp or mismatch by any means .

One-Shot. No, 45 is more than the 7.5 needed to one-shot. This is totally a stomp on Crono's favour, he's tens of times stronger and thounsands of times faster.

Ok it seems the difference is 45 times going off of Ion's comment. How much does Kaio-Ken amp him?

Kaiokien supossedly amps him up to planet level or higher , so idk , so overall im gonna have to disagree with lonliosite on this being a stomp , as they are reltivilty in the same tier and crono has a slight ap advantage and goku could possibly be higher as the op mentions.

yes , kaiokien on his page supossedly amps him up a bit , however i do think crono may win due to the advantages at hand but i disagree with it being a stomp or mismatch.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
>Slight advantage
He is literally 45x stronger. Any hit and Goku gets obliterated

Please read this and this
thats if he can even hit goku in the first place and even then i dont think hes getting one shoted , goku has teleportation and better range attacks , that can make up for the slight disadvantage he has and any hit isnt just gonna kill him , as not every hit crono is throwing is planet busting , like not every hit goku is hitting is planet busting , it is their max attack potency , it does not mean either are one shotting each other.

00potato said:
Goku won't be able to hurt him though with the 9-45 times gap.
saying none of his attacks would do no damage to him seams streched as well , as with planet level stats , he should at least be able to do a descent amount of damage to crono before losing , that being said , i back crono here to win , but definally not in a stomp imo, but it honestly depends how seriously you take the tiering system.

How is it stretched? The difference between them is ridiculous even with Kaio-Ken. This form of Goku can't really hurt someone almost 10 times stronger at the best of times.

00potato said:
How is it stretched? The difference between them is ridiculous even with Kaio-Ken. This form of Goku can't really hurt someone almost 10 times stronger at the best of times.
well , you saying that his attacks would just complety bounce off crono is a bit much , as he would take a little bit of damage before winning , its not like a universe buster , facing a solar system buster ,but it depends how seriously you take tiers , so idk

It is important to note that just because two people are in the same tier, that does not mean the match is not a stomp. Some tiers are much larger than others, and this is one of the larger ones.

Wokistan said:
It is important to note that just because two people are in the same tier, that does not mean the match is not a stomp. Some tiers are much larger than others, and this is one of the larger ones.
no ones debating if crono would win or not , its just a matter of this being a stomp , which im not seeing but again it depends how seriously you take tiers , so i could be wrong

well anyhow it seams that we are all in agreement that crono wins (Regardless if its a stomp or close matchup) , should we close this now???

00potato said:
Yeah you already made the less stomps one.
atacully reading the other goku vs crono thread , yeah i do kinda relize this is a stomp , as crono seams to have every advantage , so i guess we can close this now , in spite of being a mismatch.

welp , since crono got a downgrade to large country level , this should be locked , as now its a mismatch in favor of goku

Back