• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku and Jiren minor WoV additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So currently on Toppo's profile he has void manipulation for being able to warp the World of Void. Since Goku and Jiren were able to shake the entire World of Void which has been described (0:13) as "a world without time or space, filled with infinite nothingness", they should get void manipulation and also non-physical interaction (Goku has likely NPI already, but I think because of this, the likely should be removed).

I thought Toppo had Void Manipulation because he could manipulate the Hakai (i.e., the barrier, the blasts, etc.)...
at least that's what the guys in the energy of destruction crt told me
Maybe, but would you say that Goku and Jiren still dont have a valid reason for void mainp or npi?

Prove they shook the entire void.
stated to be shaking the entire word of void
unless you want us to zoom in every corner to see it getting shaking

and since we can't see the end, then they didn't shake it, let's downgrade every infinite sized dimension Because of that

jk I agree with the upgrade

Actually that's true, time exists because hit can use his abilites, if time and space existed would this feat still be valid or no?
well idk about.
So currently on Toppo's profile he has void manipulation for being able to warp the World of Void. Since Goku and Jiren were able to shake the entire World of Void which has been described (0:13) as "a world without time or space, filled with infinite nothingness", they should get void manipulation and also non-physical interaction (Goku has likely NPI already, but I think because of this, the likely should be removed).
and toppo got void manipulation because his hakai warped world of void.goku use hakai too when fighting fused zamasu but idk if it exactly the same as toppo hakai. if it the same maybe he should have limited void manipulation because he never used it again. but jiren never use hakai so he should not have void manipulation.

well idk about dbs maybe u should wait for knowledgeable member

well idk about.

and toppo got void manipulation because his hakai warped world of void.goku use hakai too when fighting fused zamasu but idk if it exactly the same as toppo hakai. if it the same maybe he should have limited void manipulation because he never used it again. but jiren never use hakai so he should not have void manipulation.

well idk about dbs maybe u should wait for knowledgeable member
yeah but I'm saying that since Toppo has Void manip for affecting the World of Void then Goku and Jiren should have void manip aswell. Also Goku only used hakai in the manga fight vs Zamasu

Actually that's true, time exists because hit can use his abilites, if time and space existed would this feat still be valid or no?
Hit stores time, so he brings his own. Same with MCU Strange being able to use the time stone against Dormammu in a dimension/multidimension with no time.

Hit stores time, so he brings his own.
The time that Hit stores is time that he has already skipped over, and he uses that to fuel his Tides of Time, creating his own temporal pocket dimension.
The time that Hit stores is not recycled for more Time-Skips later on. You cannot skip over time you have already skipped over.

Then that brings us to a dilemma of Hit's range. Standard melee range and universal with ki blasts but he's been shown time skipping a city, building, etc. Also at some points vs Jiren there was the same "bubble" Hit used in Goku's rematch, whether it was local or not, idk.

Yeah but we talked abt above that time probably exists since hit can use time abilities and him storing time wouldn't apply for his time-skip. Maybe the GP added time
Thing is, hit is using time that he’s already stored and just moving to a parallel dimension. That doesn’t quality for there being time in the world of void.

How would his time-skip function this way?
He is honestly just time traveling with his time skip. He can simply use the time he’s already stored to do this. Even if that isn’t how it works, there isn’t direct confirmation that there is time there. Then again, the whole time limit is kinda weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back