• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GOKU AND DBS CHARACTERS İNFİNİTE SPEED UPGRADE(Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOKU AND DBS CHARACTERS İNFİNİTE SPEED UPGRADE(Anime)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:SSJRyu1/BoG_Universal_energy_ball_speed_feat

From here, Goku and Beerus are scaling to a speed. The reason they are scaling is because the energy sphere is strong enough to destroy the universe. The only problem here is that the diameter of the universe is not taken infinitely. They taken the observable diameter of Universe 7. I will get the diameter of universe 7 infinitely.There are expressions that prove that the diameter of is infinite.

"The unknown, explored only by that which is small. An infinite space filled with light and darkness." "The darkness that stretches out into infinity and illuminates galaxies. Dozens to hundreds of millions of light years away, beyond the light of the stars, there are uncountable monsters beyond imagination." Daizenshuu 4: The World - The Universe

From these statements, we can deduce that the db universe is infinite, of course, there will be opponents to this.

Answer to any argument:"Db universe is said to have a center. It cannot be the center of an infinity, it refutes infinity"

My answer:

There is no rule that a place of infinite radius has no center. A place of infinite radius can have a center. A place of infinite radius can have a central point.

http://imgur.com/gallery/yVFhQyv

One of the simplest examples is the number line, which goes to infinity in 4 places. - it goes from infinity to 0. And + goes 0 to infinity.You can go from 8 to 0 on the number line, it does not disprove infinity, you can go from -5 to 0 in the same way, this does not refute infinity again.
Those who oppose infinity are opposed to Mathematics.

http://imgur.com/a/xvi4Skv

Passing infinite distance in a limited time is infinite speed. From here BoG Goku and Beerus will be scaled to infinite speed.

Anyone scaled from here to SGG Goku will have infinite speed.

The original poster acknowledged this in his blog and even in the thread when they discussed this. Even then, these could just be hyperbolic statements.

Can you prove me that eternity is not have center ?
I never said that, I said the examples in the OP are hyperbolic statements.

"Infinite Darkness" is extremely common, it's just a way to say "you can't see anything except darkness", and since darkness is... dark, you can't see an end, so people call it infinite.

I don't see a reason to accept a few hyperbolic statements of this nature.

And isn't this an outlier?

Idky you're bringing up "center of the universe infinity" to every reply, nobody said anything about it. All we said is that it has hyperbolic statements.

Can you explain why this is a hyberbole

"Infinite Darkness" is extremely common, it's just a way to say "you can't see anything except darkness", and since darkness is... dark, you can't see an end, so people call it infinite.

7851040-screenshot_20201205-112057_youtube.jpg

two Infinite Sized Universe Colliding with Each other

7851024-4884574-0928913765-latest.png

infinite Sized universe with boundaries
seems legit

My bad I dont see this.

Anyway, since the original poster seems to have accepted the counters, I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back