• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Going from here to now...for who knows how long (IDEK)

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Okay...alrighty. Gotta be that one guy who makes thread after thread about important stuff...or it's just things relating to certain people or topics that i feel as though all would like to hear and/or read?

• Coughs*
Anyways for those that have known me up to this point, i am no longer around the main Battles wiki that is VSB. To put it simply, the amount of weird and chaotic BS that goes on from time to time has gotten myself "deteriorated" in mentality and emotionality (right?) to the point i start to get aggressive and reckless in my actions and words. Even to those that i've normally had been on good terms with for the most part (pretty sure some people here and/or there get what i mean by this).

In any case, i would like to announce that i will be staying here as my personal and permanent hide-away from all of the built-up BS and crap that i had to put up with that also ruined me. It was good at first, but now it went to what i can amount to as elephant shit. :/

But on the bright side, i feel a lot better about myself as i can do things in a much better light and feel...what's a good word for what i've "kind of" done, guilty? Remorseful? Regretful at the least? Well whatever's the case, i am letting everyone know that has ALSO known me from VSB that i will be here for the rest of my interested time on the network (in case anyones curious, i meant that while i'm still young and still having interest to be around here before i go and do "real things" out here).

Speaking of trying to feel better, i also yet have another thing to say to everyone. If by some chance that you came upon some BS that has occurred to you yourself on any wiki or whatever (ex. VSB) and you need a place to chill out, FC/OC can be the place to be in as we try to make sure this place is, despite some of it's "questionable contents" (ex. high tier pages and such...y'all know what i mean by this if you've been around at least half as long as i have and the others), a peaceful place where we don't start things up from other wiki's and/or wherever. Basically as long as one just try to chill here and, if maybe, don't like to ever go back to another place, this will (yet again) be that one place people can chill and maybe get happier again. For as i've seen recently thus far, i believe this place can be a good suitable place to get away from the BS that one, such as myself, have to put up with.

One last thing, i'm going to be somewhat a little or so less active as i have to spend some time starting tomorrow on my Fall Semester in College. Dealing with about 3 classes (2 on Tue and Thur, one on Mon and Wed) for 4 days a week so i'll kind of be pretty tired to possibly handle anything here.

All in all, that's about it from me and i hope that you all know what i've been doing so far currently and hopefully this place can be a place that i really like to keep as a kind of "get-well" commute from, one again, getting away of the BS.

Signed out,

-CrossverseCrisis

You know, Cross, I suddenly understood why you left myself, these past few days - and we suddenly were not in the best terms either at that point.

Honestly, and with all due respect to the hardworking side of the community, I feel like VSB is not the same place I once knew anymore. The most accurate word is that I lost faith in it after some... Things I observed kept repeating, and suddenly said things hit me. Badly (today something even worse happened, making me happy I actually left before something that horrible took place).

And yes, I got my own ammount of "BS" around there to never want to step foot in there ever again (though I have to point out that, like it's on the OP: I have made awesome friends there. A good number of them, in fact, and some of them who come around here - such as Matt, Mega or Cal - or are even staff here too - such as Dragon or Prom). It's just that the other side just... Destroyed it all for me.

My more rational side just tells me it's not worth the effort. Not anymore.

Honestly? I'm glad FC/OC is still around. I feel like I, too, can relax around here, if nothing else.

I absolutely understand too.

Things will be fine here. I won't let this community and our users get tarnished by garbage.

@Fate:

Yeah...

Considering we just had Colonel leaving and possibly not returning, i can honestly say here? That i just don't feel safe being around there anymore. Which is why part of myself and what the wikia has to be going through AGAIN is the reason for making this message. Sure we got our own problems (like...the high tier pages...and something else like banned people coming here to complain when they should at least do it elsewhere. I don't have any issues if they do it outside. Just not here), but that's atomically less than what VSB is going through. Which is just acting no less than other vs commutes...i think cause i can't strongly say if they have similar problems like there so i'd take my word with a speck of dust/salt on it...seriously dude, i would get a speck of salt right now and just do it with my finger and thumb to prove my point here.

In any case speaking of this, i want to say sorry for that time last week on that match. Though that did make me wonder why doing matches like that is even a thing but considering my current view of the wikia (at it's whole) and me retiring, it's kind of moot so at least for this part here you can ignore it.

@Prom:

Thanks for the support, Prom. Always a friend and fellow to have of this place since your arrival. :)

Glad to hear you'll be staying around this wiki. We'll keep it safe and clear of as much BS as possible.

I get how tiring things get i'm just saying drama is unecessary and well...should be less public anyway. I'll also hang around here from time to time like ninja (you can't see me OVO)

Thanks everyone.

And well like i said, i'm not leaving. But i do very much appreciate everyones words here and what this place has also been trying to make up for.

It's good to know that this place can be a safe haven from all the BS. I have noticed all of it and am sick of it. And I completely understand why you and Fate left. If anything happens here, we can quickly take care of it without an issue. So if something happens lets us know. (In Cross' case he can just get rid of them himself). We won't tolerate any of that drama here.

Yup. With all the crap that i have to put up with it for over two years there (seriously question how you all can handle it as "better" as i can with it), there's pretty much a point where enough is enough and time to really move TF out of there. Which is why those such as myself, Colonel, and i guess Fate now recently, decided to leave. Hell i would probably not be surprised if more and more people left overtime just because of how crappy it's going over at VSB. Mostly doubtful but hey given the current stuff going on, wouldn't surprise me here and there if it did...

And yeah, it's bad enough that VSB is having such an issue there. Seeing that here would just ruin it for us further. Thankfully of course, as Dragon here said earlier, we don't tolerate it nor are we as lenient much as VSB is atm.

Back