• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gods of Future Manipulators: Yhwach vs Nafta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another fact is that there are also infinite possibilities. Sounds more antifeat or just non-existent future manipulator :v

Another fact is that there are also infinite possibilities. Sounds more antifeat or just non-existent future manipulator :v
It was already discussed anyway for the CRT to include it.

So it is more like the former since possibilities is more akin to existing rather than not existing anyway.

I mean it is the same CRT that was upgrading its range to 2A.
Ya in that thread, I thought they were newer upgrades lol.

Anyway, I am really not sure if he can manipulate non-existent futures. This should be revised tho.
Specially he actually explain how he done that, maybe he want it to flex to ichigo lol

Ya in that thread, I thought they were newer upgrades lol.

Anyway, I am really not sure if he can manipulate non-existent futures. This should be revised tho.
Specially he actually explain how he done that, maybe he want it to flex to ichigo lol
He is not manipulating non existent futures. He literally just rewriting all possible futures to his favor so again it doesn’t really matter. There is also the fact Orihime did get help with a certain someone in manipulating the past in order for her to fix Ichigo’s Bankai. That was made clear especially after the scans I posted. Hell, even the later chapters for Bleach manga show Ichigo swinging his Bankai to finish off Yhwach.

He is not manipulating non existent futures. He literally just rewriting all possible futures to his favor so again it doesn’t really matter. There is also the fact Orihime did get help with a certain someone in manipulating the past in order for her to fix Ichigo’s Bankai. That was made clear especially after the scans I posted. Hell, even the ending chapter for Bleach manga show Ichigo swinging his Bankai to finish off Yhwach.
YA exactly lol.

Yep.

You also got clapped up in that thread by Me, Arc and Arcker to.

Good times.
Now I wanna know if it was to humiliate me here or try to make fun of me or what? Just to see your intent in this message, maybe I misunderstand and can't take a joke

🗿

I'm joking around with you, calm down.
Me too, my sister. it was indeed good times tho, (even tho I had actually a reasoning tho)
Somehow my vote is not even included there, I agreed after arguing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back