• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goddess of Victory Nikke Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the celebration of the official release today, here i'm presenting you brand new anime mobile game that has been a hot topic on the anime gacha community, the brand new epic fa*p material that surpassed Azur Lane and Fate in term of fanservice/sexuality
Here we can discuss anything related to this new series, and of course we're going to looking at the story, lore, and feats for planning to make the profiles for the girls

Without any further, let's start the discussion!

images

the brand new epic fa*p material that surpassed Azur Lane and Fate in term of fanservice/sexuality

Game is censored, dont know who is capping on to you.

Played in CB2. Its a idle game, so yeah it is easy to pick up. Either the publisher or dev is scummy though, I woudnt put any cash until they fixed eggrecious issues like no pity system while having the most bloated SSR pool in Gacha games history, censorship, bugs, insane low value packs and deceiving marketing.

Oh and they will probably hit around buildig level for AP only, they are class canons (stand stage 5)

As for general tips for those who want to pick up the game (Because it is, unrelated to the scummy people at the top, really good):

Forget about leveling up SSRs. You need 5 dupes per SSR to reach max level with them. Level up your SRs instead and use the Synchro device to synchro up your SSRs. You can bypass Gacha bs until level 160 that way.

As for general tips for those who want to pick up the game (Because it is, unrelated to the scummy people at the top, really good):

Forget about leveling up SSRs. You need 5 dupes per SSR to reach max level with them. Level up your SRs instead and use the Synchro device to synchro up your SSRs. You can bypass Gacha bs until level 160 that way.
It is 3 dupes actually. (4 if we include the initial summoning.)

Well for now anyway.

Yeah, I misscounted, my bad.

Anyway, my point stands, you will need extraordinary luck to get any of your Nikkes to lvl 200, especially if they are pilgrims. Use your Synchro device.
Yeah, but that is Gacha as usual. Also FGO’s gacha is more brutal outside of rate up banners. With them, they still need luck.

Yeah, but that is Gacha as usual. Also FGO’s gacha is more brutal outside of rate up banners. With them, they still need luck.
Maybe 5 years ago lmao. Modern Gacha releasing without a basic pity system is a terrible sign of what your (The developers) vision is for the game. FGO is on a whole nother level of terrible yes, but it has a loyal brand following and the benefit of being a ancient forrunner of the game genre. And even that game realised that it should treat its F2P-users with more care, by introducing a basic Pity system.

I dont want a long discussion of Gacha ethics on Nikkes thread to be honest, we can do that in private. All I'm saying is that Nikke, in its current state, does not deserve money. Nor does it deserve the whiteknighting it gets right now. Seeing as they at least consider adding banner based Pity with the next banner, it seems that they are capable of listening, but thats just a band aid on a slasher victim

Maybe 5 years ago lmao. Modern Gacha releasing without a basic pity system is a terrible sign of what your (The developers) vision is for the game. FGO is on a whole nother level of terrible yes, but it has a loyal brand following and the benefit of being a ancient forrunner of the game genre. And even that game realised that it should treat its F2P-users with more care, by introducing a basic Pity system.

I dont want a long discussion of Gacha ethics on Nikkes thread to be honest, we can do that in private. All I'm saying is that Nikke, in its current state, does not deserve money. Nor does it deserve the whiteknighting it gets right now. Seeing as they at least consider adding banner based Pity with the next banner, it seems that they are capable of listening, but thats just a band aid on a slasher victim
Keep in the mind, the pity system was introduced since like this year IIRC, but it is scuffed since you need 900 SQs and it doesn’t carry over since it will just reset for the next rate up SSR. It definitely ain’t that good in that state for now. Edit: FGO JP was released in 2015. We are in 2022 currently and it is 7+ years.

Anyway, the level of censorship is…. Well kinda inconsistent since we can see some butts and breasts. It seems tame in my opinion compared to specific other ones.

Anyway, the level of censorship is…. Well kinda inconsistent since we can see some butts and breasts. It seems tame in my opinion compared to specific other ones.
It is tame because they found the perfect loop hole to sell you halftruths. Outside of clear cut censorship like Yuni, they can just cover up most of them via coats and hair. The amount of ass you can actually see vs the those who you should be able to, but cant because of coats and excessive long hair is quite staggering.

Not to forget, they have admitted to doing that and will do that in the future via Email. AFTER they clamored that they wont censor it lol. And technically, it is true, because they framed it as "possibly conservative redesigning". Saying that Shift Up has 0 backbones is an understatement. Which is a huge letdown, considering that they made Destiny Child.

Like, dont get me wrong. Im not bothered by the Censorship itself. A game dosnt have to be lewd in order to be great, and Nikke is great despite its tonedowned lewdness. What I'm not okay with is the Devs baiting people with Lewdness and then lying about it backhandily. Censorship is not a content issue, its a integrity issue. It shows me that they rather chase that age 12 rating rather than their actual target demographic

It is tame because they found the perfect loop hole to sell you halftruths. Outside of clear cut censorship like Yuni, they can just cover up most of them via coats and hair. The amount of ass you can actually see vs the those who you should be able to, but cant because of coats and excessive long hair is quite staggering.

Not to forget, they have admitted to doing that and will do that in the future via Email. AFTER they clamored that they wont censor it lol. And technically, it is true, because they framed it as "possibly conservative redesigning". Saying that Shift Up has 0 backbones is an understatement. Which is a huge letdown, considering that they made Destiny Child.
Tbh, I can tolerate specific amount of censorship to a extent since I don’t care much about the designs.

I mostly focused on playing a mobile game for fun and entertainment than get drowned into the many (justiified or unjustified) criticisms against a game.

Also I blame Western Influence as they are a bit too prudent and also don’t teach kids about the more mature stuff. Hell, I got taught about sex in Junior High School where I live, but that was a exception, not the norm.

Last edited:
Blue Archive was also the victim of it from what i remember yet the **** still flowing like crazy
Blue Archive is by god the worst example you could have picked. The Devs got such a massive beating for it that they reverted the censorship and even quote that incident. You know that they passed some anti lewdness law in Korea? Dont know how exactly it goes, but games have to be tagged as adult if they want to be lewd or some shit. You know what Blue Archive did in response? They're making a uncensored version and tag it accordingly in compliance with the law. You know why? Because they got their ass beat over the censorship issue.

THIS shows integrity and respect for the playerbase. They know they have to please their playerbase and they dont even have to take a financial lose because of it. The censored version will still be age 12, meaning that they still get the lunch money of grade and middle schoolers.

Again. This is not about censorship. Its about integrity as a game developer. Shift Up has been showing NONE of that right now. And if they dont want to end dead and forgotten like 99% of the other Gacha games, they better grow a backbone and own up to their problems.

Yeah but as you said, don't lament too much on it
Heck, this issue isn't bothering me at all if you ask me
Velox, I dont think you understand what I'm implying when I say that Shift Up lacks integrity. It means that all their decision with the game moving forward is going to be anti consumer. They dont care about their playerbase. They are perfectly fine with lying to peoples faces. And this bothers me, because I dont know wether or not you play or plan to activly play the game for months to come, but I do. I dont want this game to crash and burn after falling in love with it since the CBT2. I dont want the greed and stupidity of the Team to ruin the game.

But between blatant bugs, censorship and terribly greedy monitazition, I dont see a future for the game in its current state. Everyone who played more than 3 Gacha Games can see that. And I dont want that. Which is why openly critisizing the game and giving it constant feedback is important. Something Im doing whenever I can.

Like **** me, you know shit is going bad when I can cite NEXON, yes ******* NEXON, as a good example of a corporation should communicate with their player when it came to Blue Archive. Let me repeat that. NEXON, one of the most hated game publisher on the ******* market.

Thats what society and sh**tty companies has affected us
You can criticizing all you want but i afraid it wouldn't go anywhere and only stressed the heck out of your physical and spirit

I'm not offending you at all Witchy, just in case

If the game fails it fails lol. I rather not it fails but if it does, such is life. I know I have done my part.

All of this long winded rant is just me saying; Dont spend money on Nikke yet. Its not worth it until signifcant improvement happend. Thats all

Yeah, thats what life is, which is why i rarely ranting nor complaning too much nowadays, it's not worth it
If the game success then cool, if it fail then move on from it, simple as that, i also wish the game would be successful but too much wishing for it to the point coping isn't that good, which is why i leave this to Gods and Time itself
(Yeah i know that my absolute hate on Genshin but i'm planning to thread ban myself for that specifict topic)

Vel, youre making this more dramatic than I am. There is a huge difference between having a public meltdown and writing constructive critic.

And the ass is honestly not that good, 10% of the characters maybe have good ass. The rest you cant even see

Vel, youre making this more dramatic than I am. There is a huge difference between having a public meltdown and writing constructive critic.

And the ass is honestly not that good, 10% of the characters maybe have good ass. The rest you cant even see
1. We don’t have the full story
2. If they are under pressure from the publisher, that is not up to purely the game devs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back