• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goddess of Dawn (Invaders of the Rokujouma!?) VS Archie Post-Genesis Wave Sonic

Pretty sure the hedgehog has fate hax which works on type 4 acausals, nothing Dawn can dom and that's not getting into his type 2 concept hax or resistances or way higher ap.

Change it to post-genesis wave and maybe it will be fair, and that's a maybe.

Pretty sure the hedgehog has fate hax which works on type 4 acausals, nothing Dawn can dom and that's not getting into his type 2 concept hax or resistances or way higher ap.

Change it to post-genesis wave and maybe it will be fair, and that's a maybe.
Ok, I'll change it to Post Archie Sonic. Please help editing the tag.

Now, Sonic i think might still have the ap advantage, though idk if sonic verse considers destroying 2 multiverses more impressive compared to 1, if not then he is baseline as far as i can tell.

Sonic is only a type 1 acausal so GOD can use precog on him, not to mention info analysis which gives her any and all info about Sonic.

From that she just uses an ability he doesn't resist ie illusion creation, memory manipulation, sense manipulation, matter manipulation, corrosion inducement etc.

GOD for now, just waiting for the sonic guys to come in and say, actually those abilities don't work and here is how Sonic wins.

@Celestial_Pegasus okay I can't speak for corrosion inducement or sense manipulation.
But, as far as I remember as it's been awhile since I've read Post Genesis, Sonic was unaffected by the multiverse resetting in his face which created a new history and gave everyone new memories so he should resist memory manipulation if that counts and I believe he also resists matter manipulation but I wouldn't know so

Info analysis which gives her all info on her target, she will want to know what she is dealing with.

Precog is pretty much passive, which lets her see all possible outcomes,

I think the Goddess wins. She has plenty of hax to help put the hedgehog down. Pre genesis wave would have stomped tho.

Voting the goddess

Info analysis which gives her all info on her target, she will want to know what she is dealing with.
I think Chaos Energy should have resistance to info analysis from Nicole not knowing the true capabilities of Enerjak while able to analyze Sabrina's foreign Universe and analyze the state of the Multiverse while connected to nothing, despite being around Chaos Emeralds and Power Rings as long as she had. And we know Nicole can analyze abilities because she can copy Sonic's speed and techniques like the spin dash and replicate it in the Virtual World.

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image0.jpg

Last edited:
While there is no evidence the Emeralds are one to one as powerful(AP) as in Pre-Genesis (no more Chaos Force), as Ian's intent was making the Emeralds closer the games, the Emerald's nature did not change, as Post still uses the Emeralds for Reality Warping the same way as Pre-Genesis, with Sonic 100% believing Chaos Control will function the same as SGW.

Sonic expert #1 shows up.

How does Sonic deal with the precog? Next thing i know you're gonna say Sonic's future can't be seen or something lol, i am just waiting for it

Nah, I personally don't know of any resistance to Precog for Super Forms. I was just addressing the info analysis.

I had a debate about this the other day. Basically, it's unknown for Post. It could be the same as Pre-Gen but Ian did state the Chaos Force is conceptually gone and implied the Chaos Emeralds changed to be more like the Games, now with an unknown powersource unlike Pre-Gen when the Emeralds drew their power from the Chaos Force.

All the history for Pre-Gen's scaling is also gone from the continuity.

Yet, Chaos Energy's nature is the same, as Super Sonic's knowledge for how Chaos Control works came from Pre-Gen. For sure, Post is 2-A but unknown if they have the same scaling as Pre's.

I'm pretty sure Post-Genesis Sonic should still have Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation? That could be a win con ig. Also he should be relative to Sigma so I guess you could say he's farther into 2-A than Goddess?

It's a matter of him not being able to use it before Dawn, cause she will know he has that and everything he is going to do, due to being able to see all possible outcomes.

Sonic definitely has more potent hax for sure.

It's a matter of him not being able to use it before Dawn, cause she will know he has that and everything he is going to do, due to being able to see all possible outcomes.

I'm pretty sure Post-Genesis resists Precognition.
latest.png

Unless this is specifically for Pre-Genesis Sonic. Then I'd have to ask: What do you guys consider as a Post-Genesis Sonic ability? From Issue 252 onwards? Because Pre-Genesis Wave Sonic also has Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation because of his Chaos Control from Issue 251.

If this is a Post-Genesis Sonic ability, then Sonic resists Precog, Info Analysis, Mind Manipulation and Matter Manipulation and wins with Chaos Control.

There is no evidence Post has the Fate Hax. While he didn't lose in Post... that still isn't enough to prove Post Sonic still has it since we never learned where the source of the FateHax came from and Pre-Genesis's history had to practically be completely wiped out. It's wank for Post to still have it. Reasonable wank since he didn't lose, but wank nonetheless.

So, no, the scan isn't usable.

Last edited:
Back