• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War Vs Hell King

I believe this was done before, I wonder what will happen now, after revisions for both sides

- Both Low 2-C, Hell King Spawn and GoW3 Kratos, this can be changed to make things more interesting

- Speed equalized

- They start with 100 meters between them

Hell King:

Ghost of Sparta:

Inconclusive

Don't know much about Spawn, I just know he is extremely haxed as hell. As of rn INCON because kratos just begun his new arc, and we have no new scans for kratos until the second game comes up. Most likely kratos will face even more revisions to make him stronger.

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Spawn feeds on Kratos's sins.

gg
For spawn to do that, does the person have to still feel sorry for their sins/not forgived themselves? If that's the case, then it wouldn't work, GOW3's entire arc was kratos forgiving himself.

Spawn just needs to touch him. Then his sin feeding begins, Kratos is literally covered in sin. Maybe forgiving himself could help him out though. Not sure.

EnnardTrap1987 said:
But from what i know, Spawn's sin feeding works if someone doesn't forgive themselves. Could be wrong.
Yeah, cause kraatos unlocked the power of hope by absolving himself of all the wrong he did.

Back