• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Profile cleanup, Minor additions, and 2 new pages

Predating time is usually type 1 acausality.
I never really thought about predating time for irregular cause and effect; it could be especially since the evidence that Morphous live in a realm of irregular causality which seems based on self-concept or its being. I guess on that ground it could be fine for Type 4 if the case.

Wasn't Acausality Type 1 accepted, between?

So predating time alone is enough for Type 1 ? Well then a few characters should have this, I don't have objections

Type 4 was already accepted ?

So predating time alone is enough for Type 1 ? Well then a few characters should have this, I don't have objections
  • Yes, especially if there is no contrary evidence that the characters are affected by temporal paradox; Yes, a lot of pages are missing it.

Acausality Type 1 looks fine to apply; though, I am cool with leaving for another thread. For now, it would apply to Primordials and Titans based on this blog section like Helios as largely for Titans who predate Cronos or time as time is meaningless to them and they can even keep memories despite time being altered from Time Travel.
Some keys except, from the blog:
  • Despite the fact that Kratos reversed them being banned to Tartarus so that it never happened to begin with, the past isn't retconned from their memories and the events of time. Helios, in fact, mentions the events of Chains of Olympus(more on that later), which were only possible because Zeus and the Gods won the war and banished the Titans to Tartarus.
  • In fact, Gaia from the past not only recognizes future Kratos, she knows everything about their deal, such as the fact that she saved Kratos several thousand years later from dying at Zeus's hands in order to serve the Titans. And Gaia is stated on the same novels to be omnipresent.
  • To summarize, Cronos was stated by WoG to have birthed time with his appearance, the new game's concept arts describe the cycle of patricide, which was started by Cronos when he killed Uranus, as something that traced back to the literal (emphasized) beginning of time, the Primordial War which took place prior to Cronos' existence is also somewhat suggested to have taken place before time itself, the Titans are implied not to be restricted by time, and finally Gaia herself knows everything that's ever happened, future or past, time paradoxes or no paradoxes, and is Acausal, which supports this.
Acausality Type 4; I would save it for another thread if possible.

• Yes, especially if there is no contrary evidence that the characters are affected by temporal paradox; Yes, a lot of pages are missing it.

Acausality Type 1 looks fine to apply; though, I am cool with leaving for another thread. For now, it would apply to Primordials and Titans based on this blog section like Helios as largely for Titans who predate Cronos or time as time is meaningless to them and they can even keep memories despite time being altered from Time Travel.
Some keys except, from the blog:
  • Despite the fact that Kratos reversed them being banned to Tartarus so that it never happened to begin with, the past isn't retconned from their memories and the events of time. Helios, in fact, mentions the events of Chains of Olympus(more on that later), which were only possible because Zeus and the Gods won the war and banished the Titans to Tartarus.
  • In fact, Gaia from the past not only recognizes future Kratos, she knows everything about their deal, such as the fact that she saved Kratos several thousand years later from dying at Zeus's hands in order to serve the Titans. And Gaia is stated on the same novels to be omnipresent.
  • To summarize, Cronos was stated by WoG to have birthed time with his appearance, the new game's concept arts describe the cycle of patricide, which was started by Cronos when he killed Uranus, as something that traced back to the literal (emphasized) beginning of time, the Primordial War which took place prior to Cronos' existence is also somewhat suggested to have taken place before time itself, the Titans are implied not to be restricted by time, and finally Gaia herself knows everything that's ever happened, future or past, time paradoxes or no paradoxes, and is Acausal, which supports this.
Acausality Type 4; I would save it for another thread if possible.
All the Gods have the same feats, except they don't predate time. Do they count via the feats beyond predating time?

Predating time is usually type 1 acausality.
I never really thought about predating time for irregular cause and effect; it could be especially since the evidence that Morphous live in a realm of irregular causality which seems based on self-concept or its being. I guess on that ground it could be fine for Type 4 if the case.

Wasn't Acausality Type 1 accepted, between?
also morpheus able to exist different space-time/dimension grant acausality type 4 ?

Back