• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of war: How did kratos get to the land of the pharaohs?

So from what I understand about the GoW universe is that each mythology has its own universe within said region or country or whatever. And it’s not exactly supposed to be easy to get to another mythology seeing as tyr needed the unity stone to do stuff like that. Yet all kratos did was sail from Greece to Egypt. So dose anyone have anything that goes more in-depth about this ?

Fallen God makes it seem like he was magically forced somehow to be there by an Egyptian god and Athena at some point during his journey to venture away from Sparta. With that, I'm sure each pantheon has different methods and different levels of difficulty traveling to other pantheons as the unity stone and Yggdrasil seems to be a Norse pantheon only thing.

Fallen God makes it seem like he was magically forced somehow to be there by an Egyptian god and Athena at some point during his journey to venture away from Sparta. With that, I'm sure each pantheon has different methods and different levels of difficulty traveling to other pantheons as the unity stone and Yggdrasil seems to be a Norse pantheon only thing.
No from what I remember, I only remember Athena and the Egyptian god tell kratos but his destiny or whatever. When they show him getting to the land of the pharios they just show him sailing there

I think there are some kind of powerful destiny or fate manip involved which affect time-space when kratos mindlessly travelling. Kratos didn't intended to went to egypt pantheon

Another example is after kratos travelling from unknown village for almost one month. He keeps coming back to same unknown village.

Last edited:
I think there are some kind of powerful destiny or fate manip involved which affect time-space when kratos mindlessly travelling. Kratos didn't intended to went to egypt pantheon

Another example is after kratos travelling from unknown village for almost one month. He keeps come back to same unknown village.
Hmmm, I guess that checks out

So from what I understand about the GoW universe is that each mythology has its own universe within said region or country or whatever. And it’s not exactly supposed to be easy to get to another mythology seeing as tyr needed the unity stone to do stuff like that. Yet all kratos did was sail from Greece to Egypt. So dose anyone have anything that goes more in-depth about this ?
Wait when Kratos go to Egypt?

Back