• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Time-Space vs Master of Spears

How on earth is KO a viable option against someone ridiculously more versatile, nulls literally every ability you have except for time Stop, which Zeref doesn't use anyway and even if he did KOing him is far too unlikely before time Stop ends and Zeref gets erased

And, as you mentioned, he only has 2x the AP

So no, I didn't know KO was an option, seems far too unlikely to consider

Well, if you're talking about that Eduan is able to deny magic with Shinwonryu he almost or practically does not never use it in character and also Eduan's Existence Erasure is a suicidal attack that ends up erasing himself at the end

Wish that was more clear.

Does Koon have any way to beat Zeref then? KO won't work due to time reversal

Eduan starts by using his electricity to create a wide AoE explosion and then he goes into melee combat and actively he creates spheres/baangs composed of electricity in his opponent, so after creating large lances from electricity/shinsoo, then opting for using his strongest techniques and realizing that even then they have no effect on his enemy, Eduan uses EE as a last resort to destroy everything on a continental scale and erasing himself with his opponent returning everything to the void.

The best high end for island lvl i see is 480 gigatons, while zeref is way above 550 gt(fh zeref>>>base zeref>>>>irene=550gt) Base can simply restrict his movement(like he did with kein and rustyrose) or simply use his gravtiy like attack(which he use on makarov)so he can't move then throw a death orb to finish him off, or just stop time if we want to finish him off, since he has no hesitation to kill anyone, and he likes to fight with Natsu only, i don't think zeref will even try to waste his time and do his best to finish it off asap

@1997KD

I know that White Zeref is far superior than 500 Gigatons, but it's still no more than 550 Gigatons to have the Large Island level+, you know the fact that Zeref's menacing pressure on Kain and Rustyrose is due to the fact that the two are 7-C's while Zeref was a High 6-C in Tenrou Island Arc and also the magical pressure never affected someone from the same tier in FT, you know that Zeref does not use Za Warudo in character in a fight, right? And also Zeref, does not like to fight with Natsu he just puts hopes in the boy that he would be able to kill him and was only liking to fight him when he was blood thirsty, and after he got FH and SBT he wanted to finish fast with the fight with Natsu after ignite his own soul and it did not look like he was enjoying the fight.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
@1997KD

I know that White Zeref is far superior than 500 Gigatons, but it's still no more than 550 Gigatons to have the Large Island level+, you know the fact that Zeref's menacing pressure on Kain and Rustyrose is due to the fact that the two are 7-C's while Zeref was a High 6-C in Tenrou Island Arc and also the magical pressure never affected someone from the same tier in FT, you know that Zeref does not use Za Warudo in character in a fight, right? And also Zeref, does not like to fight with Natsu he just puts hopes in the boy that he would be able to kill him and was only liking to fight him when he was blood thirsty, and after he got FH and SBT he wanted to finish fast with the fight with Natsu after ignite his own soul and it did not look like he was enjoying the fight.
So? >of course kein and rusty was 7-C but it's not like zeref have to put any effort to stop them from moving, not it's his fh form which surpasses his own base form(sorry i didn't remember that it's was 500 gt feat)

>it's a not magic pressure, it's a attack(in case of Makarov) which intend to kill him

@1997KD

No need to quote my text wall, well it does not matter much that Zeref has put no effort to subjugate them with his pression, that does not mean that it worked with opponents of the same Tier, moreover against one that the AP is not 2X smaller that Zeref's AP, nah, has no problems, lol.

Literally, the scene looked more like Zeref using telekinesis to crush/kill Makarov gradually to annoy Natsu than an attack involving gravity

Hmm i always confused that if it was a gravity-like attack(since it was affecting the surrounding as well or just it was telekinesis) also the movement restriction thing is hax based not ap based at all, happen in character, also the moment restriction is written as time stop im his profile, so if zeref pull it, it's over for koon

@1997KD

But it's this scene that causes Zeref to have Telekinesis in his profile instead of Gravity Manipulation, I'm not restricting Time Stop, I'm just saying that it's not in-character that he uses it in a fight, myself nor did I restrict the Environmental Destruction of Eduan and I do not remember Zeref using it in a real fight, he only used Time Stop so he could talk to Natsu appropriately without the intervention his creations, and this Zeref is even more unlikely to use Time Stop, and also TS do not ignore durability or a major AoE attack to finish off with Eduan.

Incidentally, @Schnee One, could you give your opinion about this thread and vote on Zeref, Eduan or inconclusive?
I'll wait, I don't know enough about Koon

Well, I thank you for clearing that its telekinesis instead of gravity manipulation. Time stop didn't ignore durability, but it can stop the character from doing anything, and let zeref do anything he wants with him(like how dimaria uses her magic)

Time stop was not used in in-character/in a fight, well it's because that's how zeref want to fight Natsu, let's count all zeref fight

-terno island, he meets Natsu but didn't kill him, cause he wants to die, and the values for life

-he meets hades- straight up restricts his guildmate,and one shot hades

-tratraous arc- meet natsu, and stop time so no one can interfare, kill mardgeer in one snao

-natsu vs zeref- didn't stop time cause he still want to die

-natsu vs zeref part 2- time stop is useless, because he created natsu, the probably give him resistance to time stop, also Natsu already shown time stop resistance and he was enjoying the battle(he kill larcade for interfering)

Judging from his character he didn't use time stop because it was useless according to zeref since it's was just a interfere between him and Natsu fight.

"Also he didn't use time stop after natsu ignite his own soul" natsu was already shown resistance to time stop so it was useless.

Zeref win conditio here is too pull time stop or movement restriction like thing since he didn't want to waste his time with fighting someone else, use his death wave to kill him instantly, or his any other attack.

If eduan uses his EE attack then the battle will end at a stalemate, it's going to be a suicide attack

U forgot to quote when he found Ultear in Tenrou Island Arc and was wanting to kill her.

By the way, do you usually vote for White Boi, Blue Boi or Inconclusive Boi?

U forgot to quote when he found Ultear in Tenrou Island Arc and was wanting to kill her.

By the way, do you usually vote for White Boi, Blue Boi or Inconclusive Boi?
Hades says it, that you get defeated by my crew memeber, Zeref respond that it's because i was not at my full power, More probably zeref wanted to scare ultear so she run away.

Either way, voting for zeref, i don't think using a attack which erases himself as well is koon will do in-character, otherwise incon

I'm leaning a bit towards Zeref. In terms of skill, Eduan should be a much better fighter in general than Zeref. But Zeref's haxes seriously counteract that. One hit from any kind of death magic and Eduan is dead on the spot. Range spamming with his spears doesn't even work here because they have comparable ranges. And I don't think Eduan will use his suicide attack here since Zeref isn't Zahard levels of stronger than him. So Eduan will likely be hit by some random death magic in time.

So I'm going to vote Zeref for the time being.

Is that really how that works? I thought he could die, he would just get a new body.

I'd definitely need a scan for that. Though I feel like that wouldn't negate Zeref's death magic.

Back