• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Be and co. are asked by Professor Paradox to visit a Florida prision to investigate a mysterious priest as part of a "bizzare adventure". he's sent them on, upon arriving they split up to comb the area, it is then that Ben happens upon a mysterious looking Janitor...

Fight takes place in Green Dolphin St. Prison. Speed Equalized

Omniverse Ben. No Master Control for Ben. Ben starts in base and has access to every Alien in the Omnitrix.

McQueen is Bloodlusted.

Hoping this thread isn't a bad idea.

Ben: 4 (the real cal howard, ZacharyGrossman273, Desmond253, Jimboydejuan12)

Thunder:

ThunderInconclusive: 2 (Gyronuts, AnonymousBlank)

McQueen kills himself. Another inconclusive to his already long list.

On a more serious note, it depends what alien Ben turns into. If its something like Goop or Swapfire, basically any alien that can survive "fatal" wounds, Ben wins, otherwise it is inconclusive as usual. I'm voting Ben because he actually has a chance to win this.

If there's a 70% chance of them both dying over one winning, that's still an inconclusive :p

You could have but it doesn't matter, Ben still has plenty of other aliens that wil incap Thunder (Wildvine, Pesky Dust, Toepick, Snare-oh, Spider Monkey etc.)

If McQueen dies, then ben will die too. None of his aliens have resistance to death manipulation, and Ben has no prior knowledge.

Wildvine dies or gets incapped by position sharing

Pesky Dust gets incapped by position sharing

Toepick might actually incap, but without prior knowledge, will he really just stand there and not kill the janitor?

Snare-oh dies

I'm fairly certain spider monkey doesn't even have a profile here.

Ben without prior knowledge doesn't go into stuff like Alien X so.

I vote for Ben this is Alien Force Ben whose on average is going to pick Swampfire an alien who can survive any fatal blows Lightning makes to himself so even if Ben doesn't stop Lighting from doing anything with his vines it's not like Lightning can do anything.

It's not fatal wounds, McQueen (HtH) transfers death to Swampfire if he dies. It's death manipulation

Desmond253 said:
I vote for Ben this is Alien Force Ben whose on average is going to pick Swampfire an alien who can survive any fatal blows Lightning makes to himself so even if Ben doesn't stop Lighting from doing anything with his vines it's not like Lightning can do anything.
This is Omniverse Ben and that isn't how HtH works.

So after reading through a number of Thunder matches, I am switching my vote to inconclusive. I didn't realise that HtH was essentially "I'm dead, you're dead" and not sharing wounds to kill. While Ben still has a number of aliens that don't die or can ressurect, Thunder still kills him too in most situations. Since all the FRA were for my reasons (which isn't actually a valid argument), they "should" be removed but I'm not too sure on how that works.

You're making no sense. If English isn't your first language then please use google translate or something @Jimboy

HtH doesn't transfer death itself. It transfers what caused the death, or injury, or restraint. If you atomise Thunder, you get atomised as well, but not have death forced on you. If you can regen or survive atomisation, you survive, else you don't. Its kinda like that.

TacticalNuke002 said:
HtH doesn't transfer death itself. It transfers what caused the death, or injury, or restraint. If you atomise Thunder, you get atomised as well, but not have death forced on you. If you can regen or survive atomisation, you survive, else you don't. Its kinda like that.
Why does McQueen have death manipulation listed on his profile?

Back