• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He bested Black Panther with the gauntlet. Not Thanos. IDK what difference this makes but it probably makes one.

well thanos is a bit smarter then black panther but thats it really

since the power difference is none existence seeing how nebula was able to use the gauntlet in a simular fasion to thanos

yes but in the end his power was still greater then that of the infinity gauntlet

the only difference here would be Intelligence level of thanos being on a simular scale to dooms

at best it can be an inconclusive for thanos due to him being as smart as doom and because of that being able to use the infinity gauntlet better then black panther

but doom still has overall supiror power

While I agree with Sir Sun Man, I just want to point out that Thanos is far more Competent with the Infinity Gauntlet than anyone else in Marvel, so he would definitely use it a hell of a lot better than Black Panther.

Multi Abstracts, The Living Tribunal and above TLT should be stronger or more powerful than the 90's gauntlet. I don't know much about Doom because I am not really into a new Marvel book. The gems' powers depend on the user's imaginary by the way.

I think I'mma gonna go with Doom, unless this is really as much of a coin-toss as I'm led to believe.

It alao depends on the user. Thanos with IG was almost unstoppable and he let himself lose to Nebula. If Doom is stronger than TLT then he takes this, unless Thanos.

Back