• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goblin Slayer vs Gon Freecss (Goblin Slayer vs Hunter x Hunter)

while walking through the minecraft desert gon encounters goblin slayer and thinks he's a bad guy. Fighting ensues

Gon

Goblin Slayer

Rules:

Both 9-B (Hunter Exam Arc/Zoldyck Family Arc Gon vs Goblin Slayer with Gate Scroll Restricted)

Gon has knowledge of Goblin Slayer while goblin slayer does not have knowledge

In-character goblin slayer and bloodlusted Gon

Battle takes place in the minecraft desert

they are 2ft apart

victory conditions: Death or Incap

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

also first key Gon does not have nen manipulation so there's no worry about ren/aura that paralyses the enemy.

Last edited:
yeah i don't know the ap difference.

also goblin slayer's reaction speed seems to be quite high compared to gon's subsonic speed.

but i argue that gon's RPL could fix that if he survive for a bit.

but yeah it's still applicable aka AD, RPL, and PR

oh wait i found this thing

not sure if gon's 9-B is related to this one. (i need more info from a HXH fan)

but it says this

The 9-B characters are scaled to one of the random hunter contestants being able to bisect a large tree (174 Kilojoules)

I'm a little bit sleepy AtM.
Also, anyone know the AP value for Goblin Slayer?

Other useful information might be their Skill levels & behaviour. Anyone have any info on that for their relevant keys?

Back