• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Glowing Monkey Man Fights Edgy Plague Doctor At Local Renaissance Fair (Goku VS Gaslowe) 1 - 7 - 0 (GRACE)

XitSign

He/Him
Now that a TON of PaD updates are done, I wanted to give them some matches...And this one became a reoccurring joke, so why not?

---

DBZ Canon Goku VS Gaslowe, Speed Equal (I think it needs to be, but DBZ speed scaling is hard to keep up with to be sure), Both are High 4-C, Goku is in his Cell Saga key and already a Super Saiyan and Gaslowe has 'Gaslowe's Experiment Tools' and 'Experimental Poison Demon Scientist, Gaslowe's Bracelet' but has had no prep time, has absorbed no magic pre-fight, and summons are restricted. Fight starts at 10 meters

Monkey Man stops Plague Doctor from using his BIG BANG ATTACK: 1

Spindly Plague Doctor gets to experiment on the last of the Saiyans: 7

The DBZ PAD collab gets out of rights holder hell: 0

Last edited:
Because of course the moment I think I'm done and make a thread the character gets updated...

Gaslowe now has his bracelet, OP has been updated

Uhhhh Kamehameha gg?
Well...can't argue with that, vote counted.
idk u said give arguments for Goku but I have no idea what Gaslowe has.
Gaslowe is ballparking >>14.79 FOE with the equips given and his passive stat boosters (both of which I don't think Goku has options to Null/take away so we'll start there) and can damage boost higher, however DB in this era's AP is hard to follow, so no idea how Goku matches, and if he has the advantage or not.

And for what he can do...a lot? Gaslowe has a lot of powers since the last update. Poison, energy blasts, healing, Forcefields, stat reductions, damage reductions, limited Invulnerability (I think Goku can't trigger that though?), Absorption, controlling other people's magic (don't think Goku has magic?), minor soul and empath manip, a variety of abilities.

I'm voting for gaslowe because of some powers like immortality, social influence, non-physical interaction, healing, magic, poison manipulation, absorption, and his highest stamina.

I'm voting for gaslowe because of some powers like immortality, social influence, non-physical interaction, healing, magic, poison manipulation, absorption, and his highest stamina.
I'm not sure Gaslowe can Socially influence Goku all that well, especially in a SBA setting. Goku wants to fight, and Gaslowe's never shown talking people out of fighting, just manipulating their actions

Goku has resisted poison, but Gaslowe's poison overpowred Starling's purification, so that one I'm not sure about the applicability.

Magic is just magic, not much of an advantage on it's own. And does Goku himself have a history of magic within him for Gaslowe to manipulate or absorb? If so that IS and advantage he can pull.

...Not sure what value NPI is here, Goku is very physical.

But yes, Gaslowe does seem to just refuse to die with his Type 2/Stamina, and healing and energy absorbing is going to absolutely make that worse.

Back