• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Give me your luck and I'll give you misfortune (Clover vs Qrow)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Too Lucky : 0
Too Unlucky : 0
Balance : 0

Everything above 8-A is restricted
Speed equalized
Fight takes place in Las Vegas, 20 meters apart

Clover is 61 tons while Qrow is 250 tons. Over 4x AP advantage on Qrow's end. Never got the chance to use a good luck character against a bad luck character. Should be fun

Last edited:
Not really a supporter of either, but... Basically, Qrow's AP & Dura extremely upscales from the 250 Ton value - like, the thing that took the 250 ton attack was utterly undamaged by it, which was then three-shotted by a thing called Arma Gias, which was then one-shotted by a girl named Vernal who is equal to [Post-Haven]Team RWBY, whom was stomped by The Ace Ops, a team that Qrow is roughly equal with... Hell, the 8-A RWBY Cast has a weird problem of them being essentially a verse that passively AP & Dura Stomp anybody who is equal to 250 Tons or below that value due to their AP/Dura Chain... and the fact that their Aura is also equal and/or higher than their AP/Dura Chain due to its very nature.

In short, Clover and her luck can't do shit to harm Qrow. The best it can do is make Clover avoid Qrow's attack to allow her to survive. The only way Clover can fatally injury Qrow is if her luck can cause him to have a sudden heart attack.

Hmm...
Yeah I think Crow wins here
Untop of having vastly superior AP, Durability, Agility and Battle EXP
Clover's Luck seems highly inadept when it comes to using it in an actual battle and is useful for Casual situations
Qrow's Bad Luck is highly adept for battle situations and can actively work against his opponents to make :poop: happen to them and Qrow can further amplify his Bad Luck so either if somehow their luck powers were comparable/equal, Qrow could always amplify pass that

Point Is
Qrow stomps in all physical aspects and categories
And is Luck can likely overpower clovers
And even then Clover has no way to use her Luck to harm/incap/kill Qrow

Does RWBY Clover have luck powers instead? Also she doesn't seem to have a profile

I thought this was Clover from RWBY and got really confused for a second
There is no need to bother yourself with this match Weekly
Clover showed be fighting Dora but instead madlad PepperSalt got Salty and Assaulted Clover by Peppering her with Qrow

AKA Qrow Stomps, Bad Match, GG

Clover arguably got himself killed in that fight, singlemindedly trying to capture Qrow rather than working with him to incapacitate the violent serial killer first
True. Also, Pepper, you could try Izuru. He has luck powers, and Clover has a 3.5x advantage over him, if you want to continue this Luck v.s Luck match.

True. Also, Pepper, you could try Izuru. He has luck powers, and Clover has a 3.5x advantage over him, if you want to continue this Luck v.s Luck match.

Uh, this guy is broken skilled and has shitloads of other abilities

Or you know... Try using Medaka. It would be a Luck vs Luck match as well

Or you know... Try using Medaka. It would be a Luck vs Luck match as well

Uh, her profile's locked. Is she a smurf?

Dude, she is a totally smurf who is 100% willing to use her hax... Plus, there are tons of issues with her current AP justifications, but that is besides the point

Though if a JT thread does get made, I won't have time to participate, as I'm about to go to sleep, and I'm not too sure if I'm going to school tomorrow. I'm still pretty sick, and I currently have a pretty nasty cough.

Back