• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno's question but also kinda CRT even though im not really trying to upgrade him or anything even though (2×) im kinda doing it anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
So in Giorno's profile, the following is shown
Large Building level+, likely far higher with Gold Experience Requiem (Virtually invincible in JoJo, not having any of its stats measured, while Stands like The World and Star Platinum - the later being called the strongest Stand in the world -, can have their stats measured. Said to exceed all existing Stands in attack power, which puts it above all Stands, including Red Hot Chili Pepper while powered by Morioh's energy. Diavolo thought it to be a power-up and described Gold Experience to be able to attack with incredible power, could effortlessly pierce King Crimson's hand and completely dismantled it)
The part I want to focus is this one
Virtually invincible in JoJo, not having any of its stats measured, while Stands like The World and Star Platinum - the later being called the strongest Stand in the world -, can have their stats measured. Said to exceed all existing Stands in attack power, which puts it above all Stands
More specifically, this one
"Above all Stands"...
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...
Shouldn't that mean, that GER is also above Heavy Weather?

I don't know you but "Destroying the Ozone layer" pretty much seems as Attack Power to me
I mean in the stats

They don't quantify things by Environmental Destruction, that's only for the stand's punching power or attack power.

Which is why Made in Heaven doesn't have infinite Attack Power

I don't know you but "Destroying the Ozone layer" pretty much seems as Attack Power to me
Weather Report and it derivations have the power to control Weather and levels of Oxygen, which is literally what the Ozone Layer is made, Oxygen, thats a blatant case of hax + enviromental stuff, which is not aknowledged in the Stand Stats when they mentions Power

Weather Report and it derivations have the power to control Weather and levels of Oxygen, which is literally what the Ozone Layer is made, Oxygen, thats a blatant case of hax + enviromental stuff, which is not aknowledged in the Stand Stats when they mentions Power
The calculation disagrees with you

how the result of an enviromental feat changes the fact that the ozone layer is made by oxygen and Weather Report literally have the power to control oxygen + others kind of weather?
That gives me a figure of around 1.064e14 mol of ozone in the atmosphere. Apparently, the lowest energy light that can break the bond in ozone has a wavelength of 330 nm, giving ozone a bond energy of 364 kJ/mol. Given that his snail transmutation involves the manipulation of light as it passes through the atmosphere, I find it most likely that this would be how Weather would destroy the ozone layer, if he ever did.
It involves fricking light or whatever the f"ck that means

The way that we treat Attack Potency is different than Jojo case, since, we accept enviromental feat + some kind of hax feats as scaling to the attack potency (but not dura, ofc), which is the reason that Made in Heaven official stats only have B strength and C range despite affecting the entire universe, so, unless we want to give Low 2-C tier to All stands that also are rated as B in strength, Hax does not scales to their Physical strength, which even Jojo official stats aknowledges
How when GER is literally stated in the Manga that he's above all Stands
化したレクイエム の能力は、存のス タンドと間じ物差し で比べるのは不可能。 あらゆる意志力をぜ ロにしてしまう能(or 最)力は、 本体のジョルノでさえも気 プいていないのだ。=~= "The ability of "Requiem" selected by "Arrow" is impossible to compare with the existing Stand and measuring rod. Even Giorno, the main body, doesn't care about the power that makes all willpower go away."

Clearly talking about ability, which is the Return to Zero

These types of logic confuse tf outta me
But ig my question was answered so close this if you want

ok but I have a question
why doesn't the justification for infinite speed GER apply for his other stats?
I mean I hate to say high 3-A GER but.....hypothetically speaking....

ok but I have a question
why doesn't the justification for infinite speed GER apply for his other stats?
I mean I hate to say high 3-A GER but.....hypothetically speaking....
Because the stand stats only says infinite for speed

Edit: Requested to be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back