• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm actually curious how this will play out

Light has a year of prep time and knows about Giorno's real name

Speed equalized

Dunno if this should be in fun and games or here

>Light has a year of prep time and knows about Giorno's real name

Thats an automatic win for Light

That's a flat-out stomp for Light because he just writes Giorno's name in the death note and bam, Giorno's dead

Im guessing this is giorno without GER? If so yh light stomps depending on the starting range

Can't Giorno just like, restart his heart or have GE manually pump his heart to correct the arythmia? Given that's a thing Stands can do.

Tbh...that doesnt sound too out of character considering this is giorno. Its very much possible unless there's some info im missing(i haven't watched death note yet)

Light having a year of prep time + knowing Giorno's real name is all we need to know for this to be a stomp for Light

Oh shoot GER is unrestricted

Stomp for Giorno then. It doesn't matter if GER is here or not, it's a stomp one way or another, the only difference is who it's a stomp for

Light will fail to kill Giorno due to GER's Reset to Zero. Then when the one year of prep time passes and they have to fight, GER stomps Light

>And we can't restrict GER because then it's a stomp for Light

I don't even think that's true. Light has prep and knows Giorno's name, but he doesn't know about anything else. Light would just do his usual basic heart attack, which would fail against a character who can manually control his pulse with a spooky ghost, he's even capable of outright fixing hearts, given he healed Bruno's body completely who, in the manga, was outright stated to have his heart popped like a balloon.

If Light doesn't know about GE, he'd go with his usual heart attack schtick, which would fail. Light definitely has other ways to win, hell he just needs to specify a death given the note has mind manip, but without prior info he likely won't.

Since GER is independent of Girono, any changes made would still be undone, even if he writes desth by suicide.

And the main two problems are that:

He can't attack during prep, so he would be limited to needing to write while Giorno is looking for him.

He has no way to know his attempts to kill Giorno failed unless they are near one-another, where Giorno can just have his stand powel Light.

Chariot190 said:
>And we can't restrict GER because then it's a stomp for Light

I don't even think that's true. Light has prep and knows Giorno's name, but he doesn't know about anything else. Light would just do his usual basic heart attack, which would fail against a character who can manually control his pulse with a spooky ghost, he's even capable of outright fixing hearts, given he healed Bruno's body completely who, in the manga, was outright stated to have his heart popped like a balloon.

If Light doesn't know about GE, he'd go with his usual heart attack schtick, which would fail. Light definitely has other ways to win, hell he just needs to specify a death given the note has mind manip, but without prior info he likely won't.
Didnt Bucciarati become a revenant after having his heart fixed? Would that still be a W for Giorno of he comes back to life but faces the same condition as Bucciarati?

A revenant is something different (That's what Reimi is). Bruno is kinda unique, he's just a soul puppeting a body. But no, I'm just saying Giorno CAN fix hearts worse case scenario, Bruno was already dead when Giorno got to him, Bruno just said **** it and re-entered his body.

If Giorno gets struck with a heart attack he can just 1. Have GE phase and correct it manually much like the Star Platinum shit back in Part 3 and 2. Just heal his heart, without having to worry about becoming a zombie because unlike Bruno, he can fix right away without delay instead of like 3 minutes later and after he already died.

I AM JUSTICE! Giorno dies.

The End.
There is no fight.
Stop reading.
Giorno has GER in this fight, Light literally can't kill him, and if he did, GER would just negate it or heal him instantly. Unless Light knows about GER, which he doesn't, he can't do anything to win as GER would just lol nope it, as even in the situation Light resorts to mindhax via the notebook, it won't do anything to stop GER as he's a separate entity with his own mind and self awareness who already does shit without Giorno's blessings or consciousness, assuming, SBA and Light is within 4km of Giorno, it's only a matter of time before Giorno gets ahold of the dude and rips him in half.

Giorno has GER in this fight, Light literally can't kill him, and if he did, GER would just negate it or heal him instantly. Unless Light knows about GER, which he doesn't, he can't do anything to win as GER would just lol nope it, as even in the situation Light resorts to mindhax via the notebook, it won't do anything to stop GER as he's a separate entity with his own mind and self awareness who already does shit without Giorno's blessings or consciousness, assuming, SBA and Light is within 4km of Giorno, it's only a matter of time before Giorno gets ahold of the dude and rips him in half.
Giorno does have GER, I'm curious what will happen
Well, now Giorno wins.

Yes, with GER Light can't do shit.

Without, I doubt a heart attack would do anything, but if Light gets creative, he can make use of that mindhax to win by inflicting a forced death that Giorno can't just heal off by forcing him to do it. Though, if Light doesn't know that he could heal things like a basic heart attack, and if Light uses his standard tactic and doesn't realize it didnt work, that could end poorly when Giorno sends out animals to track him down like he did with Melone (which, attacked him from over a few dozen km away if I'm not wrong, Melone being at the station). Light definitely has a easy way to win, that he is guaranteed to get off at least one attack, it's just the standard attack probably won't do Giorno in, which leads to a situation where Giorno has to find some random dude within 4km while Light must somehow realize it didn't work and his foe is hunting him down.

Back