• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno just became an official Japanese citizen, I sure hope nothing bad happens to him on this particular day!

Just saying that this match can still happen, as the previous one was based on an outdated profile for Makima and Giornos main "wincons" or morso counters to Makima's abilities were just misunderstandings of how they operate and equalizing them to the wrong things.

I'll just be watching this thread, I might respond to arguments, yes.

Kinda sucks that Makima literally can't do anything, ever, unless GER actively wants her to. She isn't getting past 4D causality manip with multi range. Her contract isn't even helpful, the death loop also shifts her temporally and she never actually dies, she gets reset just before she dies, so nobody would even take her place, aka Gio doesn't even have to feel bad, but even if that was the case, GER has powernull, that works on 4D High 3-A stuff, he'd just nullify her contract and abilities.

Control is useless, Gio has no say over his ability so controlling him is useless, he doesn't even know what he can do, even if she knew GER existed and targetted him instead, RTZ would activate to negate it even if it worked as that's kind of where the automatic facet of it comes into play.

Also even with speed equal, funny stand stuff, GER is like gonna be multiple blitzes faster than Makima and Gio here.

The only problem is actually hurting Makima, but how hard is it for GER to just yeet a toad in the path of one her attacks to get it to reflect damage on her? Not very. And from that point, Death Loop becomes an option and Makima gets to play death hot potato through multiple times and worlds.

Worse case, she gets incapped because she can't move, all her abilities get nulled and so on.

Like I like glazing as much as the next dude, but this isn't even a match, it's a stomp, it shouldn't get put on the profiles, Makima don't deserve that shit well she does, but ya know.

I have been informed she only has 8-B dura. **** the toad. He can literally just beat her to death, dude one shots dudes who one shots High 8-C+'s, a billion blows to her head is gonna kill her. Like what's she gonna do? Take action?

Makima has 8-B dura whilst GER scales ludicrously above High 8-C+

GER kinda just beats her to death whilst she literally isnt allowed to fight back

Does G.E.R just end up ending himself in the process due to him being a Japanese Citizen in this match-up? I haven't checked his profile, but I'm also wondering if he has a stamina limit as well.

Does G.E.R just end up ending himself in the process due to him being a Japanese Citizen in this match-up? I haven't checked his profile, but I'm also wondering if he has a stamina limit as well.
Ignoring the fact he isn't a japanese citizen despite what the OP says, he's an italian one, hell he owns italy.
No. Not only can GER heal Giorno from things like a caved in split open skull, but, no. RTZ is 4D causality manipulation, even if he was a japanese citizen, Makima's contract would never affect him, the fact it effected him in the first place would never have happened, it'd be "Returned to Zero", not withstanding GER has powernull.
And stamina? I mean Gio himself does, good stamina by the way, he's pretty superhuman, but RTZ does not, Diavolo as an example, is trapped being RTZ'd for all eternity, he will experience the act of dying without ever reaching the truth of dying forever, dying on repeat infinitely, which is to say, GER's ability's sustainability can't be rated using the Stand Stats for good reason, for reference, there's multiple abilities with infinite sustainability.

As an aside, RTZ was able to kick in while both Gio and GER were momentarily deleted and didn't exist, restoring GER, just so he could talk shit.
So like, he can't defeat Makima and Makima can't defeat him, then isn't this just inconclusive?
She's gonna die infinite times forever across multiple worlds and time, all while she can't do anything, that's both incap, a win, AND bypasses her contract because she doesn't actually die, it's even worse.

The worst part is, he doesn't even need to do that, he could just powernull the contract and bash her skull in and she'd die, and stay dead, this isn't even a fight, it just feels bad.

Just saying the contract isn't necessarily a power, it's law manip.
That's still a power.
We're talking about an ability that's stated to be able to negate anything in its setting, whether it's the simple act of moving five feet from where they stood or even the will behind an action, to even abstract powers like deleting time and the very universe, manipulating cause and effect, or even guranteed outcomes and fate itself. Even the very act of dying can be negated or nullified.
The contract just won't work, nothing she has will unless she has 4D causality/powernull res, she won't even be able to action against him.

She literally can't win, even if Gio let her do stuff, RTZ itself will kick in automatically. It's an actual straight stomp.

Could control still be a win? She can force him into a contract, which gives her control over his entire being, which cannot be broken out of unless they want to die. Also, Makima never actually fights head on. She always leaves it to her army/minions and observes from the shadows and only fights with a plan/preparation.

Nothing is stoping GER from shoving a thousand billon worms up her troat, taylor style because he is literally thousands of time faster than her

Last edited:
Could control still be a win?
No.
She can force him into a contract
Then what? GER says no. If GER doesn't say no. RTZ says no. Reminder, Gio isn't alone, nor is he even the issue, his Stand is, and his Stand has a mind of its own.
, which gives her control over his entire being,
Gio doesn't even know he has these powers.
which cannot be broken out of unless they want to die.
4D Power null. Mind control is nothing new to JoJo, whether it's Anubis, Dio's, etc, in fact the very Stand before GER showed up, had planetary soul manip that also corroded the minds of all living things, and when I say all, I mean humans, dogs, cats, insects, etc.
Not even something on that level can get by RTZ. RTZ is the actual god tier of the verse besides the actual creation deity.
Also, Makima never actually fights head on.
She wouldn't even be able to move from the spot she stands if GER so much as willed that to be the case.
She always leaves it to her army/minions and observes from the shadows and only fights with a plan/preparation.
They'd get negged too. There's nothing in CSM at this time that can get past RTZ. We're talking about an ability that can easily restore space-times, has multiversal range and can even shift through time, able to nullify anything in its setting (Which, has every ability in CSM and then some).

This is a stomp, Makima literally can't win, no matter what she does, even if Gio wants her to win, she can't, because his ability is semi-automatic and will kick in the instant he's threatened so that threat never comes to pass. It was able to straight up revert EE on them, while the EE was active.

Back