• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SBA states that the match would take place in Central Park, so ‘ol Sonny would be severely holding back to prevent collateral damage. So, he wouldn’t really be taking advantage of his immense speed advantage. Also, he would just be getting his shit beat in the whole time trying to prevent collateral damage.
Ok, I’ll change the location to somewhere better. But also, SBA states speed equalization, so there isn’t a speed advantage.

Oh. I thought it did. Oh well. Yeah, fair enough. The battle now takes place in whitespace, a giant colorless, (mostly) uninhabited universe from foundation of gatekeepers.

kay, now Sonic isn’t worried about crashing into apartment buildings, and can properly use his speed advantage. The thing is that Otter has a pretty good healing factor and he can sense attacks before they happen. Can you tell me exactly how Otter’s precognition works?

kay, now Sonic isn’t worried about crashing into apartment buildings, and can properly use his speed advantage. The thing is that Otter has a pretty good healing factor and he can sense attacks before they happen. Can you tell me exactly how Otter’s precognition works?
Think of it like feeling an attack before it lands. No actual harm is done to the body, but he can still feel a slight pressure.

Think of it like feeling an attack before it lands. No actual harm is done to the body, but he can still feel a slight pressure.
Well, that won’t exactly help him with dodging attacks from somebody who’s several times faster than him. By my knowledge, the fight seems like it’ll be like a man fighting an immortal super strong snail, so I’ll just wait for other people to give their opinions.

Back