• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The dust had settled. Bill had finally done it. The Pines were defeated, and Gravity Falls was his to control, now he just needed to extract the equation that would allow him to escape from Ford. However, as Bill looked out over the ruined and desolate city, a trail of dust appeared on the horizon. As Bill looked closer, he saw a flaming motorcycle, with some sort of Skeleton man riding atop. The bike came screeching to a halt a few meteres away from Bill, as he looked confoundedly at this strange new figure. "MAN, AREN'T YOU A SIGHT FOR SORE EYE, AND HERE I THOUGHT I DETROYED EVERY WEIRD PART OF THIS TOWN." Bill taunted at the flaming man. He spoke in a ghastly tone, "Bill Cipher of the Second dimension! Your sins are innummerable! I am here to wreack vengeance upon your soul!" Bill was taken aback by his challenge, yet remained calm. "WOW, GOTTA ADMIT YOU'RE THE FIRST PERSON IN AWHILE TO UP AND CHALLENGE MY AUTHORITY IN AWHILE, SO YOU'RE GONNA REAP MY SOUL HUH? IT's FUNNY HOW DUMB YOU ARE, BUT IT'D BE FUN TO WATCH YOU TRY, CUTE EVEN!" They both stared each other down, preparing for the impending battle.

-Ghost Rider is 2-C and Bill is Low 2-C

-Speed is Equalized

-They start 10 Meters apart

-Battle takes place in Gravity Falls

Ghost Rider: (0 votes)

Bill Cipher: (7 votes, Ion, Christian, Joo, Elixir, Gilad, Arsenal, Blue)

Incon: (0 votes)

Ghost Rider Ultimate MC GalImg
Bill cipher zodiac

Penance Stare also requires eye contact and he usually does it at close range. Bill can just snap from starting distance.

As I said, Bill can never truely kill Ghost Rider unless it is Yahweh or any Holy Weapons.

Seems wrong-ish, but oh well, I'll buy it considering Rider has other methods of oneshotting as well in retrospect

Back