• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gex Upgrades

So, I replayed the Gex game series, and found that the media dimension seems to be a multiverse, as the channels seem to be universes. This means that Rez and Gex, by extension should be about 3-A to Low 2-C, as Rez conqored all of said universes. would this make sense as an upgrade for the series?

I'll have them tommorrow, but the wiki (and the manual) says the universe was entierly under his control.

He can warp and physically control it, as shown when he creates portals in it, which is not one of Rez's powers normally, and he can turn off channels with his remote.

I'm following for my childhood, thanks a lot.

Also, while it's technically related (not on 3-A/Low 2-C upgrade), I think we would make a profile of Rez with some of his feats/abilities from both characters' respect threads (with additional abilities/stuff for Gex).

ChocomilkAlex said:
Conquered =/= has the capability to create or destroy though...
This is correct, yes.

This suggests that the Rez has control of the media dimension, with his remote. (which is part of his power)

Well, he does have the power to blow up the TV Dimensions, but one. It seems specific that those powers only work within the TV dimension. Plus, what scans suggest the TV channels are universes? Being called "World" isn't really enough.

Not really a scan, but the toon channel grants enemies Toon Force, they don't have it on other channels.

So...Gex needs to have some powers aded anyway, so, I'll change the title.

I'd still like to see either videos or screenshots showing sizes of the TV dimensions or various feats if you can find any good ones and good time stamps.

If it's going to be a couple months, it might be best to remake the thread after the forum move then.

Back