• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact: Shenhe Minor Downgrade

This should be simple, Shenhe currently scales to Tier 7-A based on this calculation of her freezing a giant wave. However, upon further inspection, she does not have a reason to scale to this feat in terms of durability, as this attack was purely offensive. Thus, I propose that she be downgraded to 7-B, 7-A with Elemental Abilities with the following written for her Attack Potency.
City level (Shenhe should be reasonably as strong as Guhua, who levelled a bamboo forest in a single swing), Mountain level with Elemental Abilities (Froze a giant tidal wave while fighting against Beisht)

Last edited:
Agree, also shouldn't it be dura too? Dura should scale to 7B for normal physical and 7A with elemental shield for ovbious reason, pretty cool that we finally got a character that have solid shield rating and not just 10x ap.

Where does this come from?
Tank 1 attack and not break from a guy that physically no shell the user attack and borderline noshell the user strongest attack.

Edit: More specifically Barnabas noshelling Amber attack in comic, tho still get damaged by charged shot somehow (charged shot have some stupid showing).

I guess it's true that Shenhe has no feats that would physically scale her to her elemental abilities, so unless enhancing yourself with elemental energy is a thing this would be valid. Her elemental shield would scale to this as well. I still recall how this topic was discussed on Discord.

I accept scaling with Elemental Abilities, though this'd mean her Cryo Avatar by extension would be 7-A

I accept scaling with Elemental Abilities, though this'd mean her Cryo Avatar by extension would be 7-A
Given that the Cryo Avatar would also have 7-A durability it might be more accurate for Shenhe to have 7-A durability with Elemental Abilities just like with her Attack Potency.

dunno but staff have commented here if I'm not mistaken according to ant at least need 1 administrator / Thread moderator for a CRT application

I guess it's true that Shenhe has no feats that would physically scale her to her elemental abilities, so unless enhancing yourself with elemental energy is a thing this would be valid. Her elemental shield would scale to this as well. I still recall how this topic was discussed on Discord.
Why would the shield scale

But there needs to be evidence she uses the same amount of energy for the shield
Is there some limitation of her not being able to use more than a certain amount of energy for her shield that I don't know about? She can use elemental energy because of her Vision which has shown to be capable of utilizing this much energy and I don't believe that we need to separately determine the amount of energy she can use for each and every single thing she can do with elemental energy.

Is there some limitation of her not being able to use more than a certain amount of energy for her shield that I don't know about? She can use elemental energy because of her Vision which has shown to be capable of utilizing this much energy and I don't believe that we need to separately determine the amount of energy she can use for each and every single thing she can do with elemental energy.
Why would you assume she can use the same amount of energy with every ability

Why would you assume she can use the same amount of energy with every ability
That would be because of it being the same source of energy. There is no reason to assume that the amount of energy would randomly change for no reason if nothing indicates that and this is how things like that are generally handled. If each and every ability has a different energy output, then the profile would obviously need to be formatted accordingly but it does not seem like as if that needs to be done. You can look up the page for Universal Energy Systems for more details.

Bump, I'll probably just apply the AP value until the discourse regarding the application of durability to this is finished

We still have to scale Shenhe's Durability to 7-A with Elemental Abilities.

Back