• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genos VS Boa Hancock

She opens up with a petrification beam and with her observation haki she should be able to land it easy enough.

Sorry about that. I'm still in somewhat of a debate mode after what happened on another thread lol.

btw, Schnee, was that also a vote for Hancock or no?

Genos open with a blast and goes CQC.

He's also prone of getting charmed by Hancock's beauty like almost every single organism in verse, losing focus and making him more vulnerable to her powers.

She outskills by far and is more versatile. Flying can only help you so far as he won't pull such tactic right off the bat. Unless she uses Perfume Femur, Genos' screwed from the first hit.

Schnee One said:
She's 300 something Killtons
IURC Genos is baseline
He's above baseline now. BoS Genos is baseline. I think we currently accept post G4 is 2x stronger.

Not that it's enough for him to win here.

I wonder if this can be accepted if I edit the OP to be Post-Superflight Genos instead of Post-G4.

Does anyone know?

Back